No announcement yet.

Truth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Rick mentioned, a hard aiming system is hard to beat out of a stand. Your form still has to be correct but you never have to second guess on your sight picture. Just as you said, with your compound, it's either on or it's not and you will know which.

Comment

Thanks again everyone. Rick, I didn't take you as being condescending. I am thankful for the thoughts and encouragement as I move forward. I always felt in the past that anything inside of 20 was a gimme (arrogant). I also practice further out on foam or carpet in my situation, but have never considered such on animals due to my own accuracy. I have taken a few deer with my traditional bows, and your right, it's not always about taking something home. HOWEVER I do enjoy putting a few in my freezer every year.
      My main point of the post was to air a little out and get the feedback that many of you willing have. Again thanks for the responses.

Comment

It’s all hunting whatever weapon you use. I have no desire to put self imposed limits on how I hunt. My main goal is to fill my freezers and have fun. I hunt with whatever I want rifle, longbow,crossbow,compound. Sometimes I change mid day day. My weapons are a tool I would never have a tool box with one tool in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have another take. I shoot a lot and shoot lots of stuff. Except this year! I shot low on a big 12 point and luckily he is fine. I shoot out to twenty all the time. Sometimes you just have to shoot. Bad stuff is going to happen sometimes! It sucks but it happens. Do what works for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X