Weapons Depot Scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapons Depot Scam?

Anyone ever use Weapons Depot before? I ordered some stuff from them and it’s been 7 business days without any updates on my stuff. It was saying it would be delivered on 5/31 and nothing has been updated. It’s coming from Houma, LA, which is 5hrs away, not that far away. Here’s where the concern comes in. I’ve tried to call the shipper and their phone number is not working. I tried to call Weapons Depot and I’m getting the same thing. Has anyone ever used them and I’m just getting worried to soon?

Sight looks la'jit. Lots of work put into it including youtube vids. Looks like they are after the gunbroker/gunsamerica/brokerage/buying/selling market.

Comment

I have never heard of them. I ordered a pistol from Guns.com. I got a little worried on that deal. I paid for the gun, then never heard anything from they, until I called them, almost two weeks later. They are a middle man, they just provide a web site for dealers to post their products on. Then Guns.com collects the money and gets the dealer to ship the gun. It was not cheap, but nobody else had the gun, they listed it so I bought it. After I bought the gun, that gun, did show to be out of stock, that was encouraging. But no emails, for days. Then I finally called them, it took a while, a guy finally answered and said it was being processed. I then got a email and the gun showed up about two days later. I was never given info so I could contact the dealer who, sold the gun. I don't know why I never got a email, after the purchase, but once I called, I did get a email with the current status.

Weapons Depot, could be another deal like Guns.com, don't know. Good luck.

I did a search on Weapons Depot, I did not come up with anything negative, but really did not come up with anything. I found where a couple of guys said they just ordered stuff from them, that was as far as the posts went. Then one company that does ratings on businesses, they listed them as average to good, no info to base those ratings off of.
      Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 06-07-2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Good info. Thanks y’all.

Comment

Where did you here about them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X