Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Joel!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      She's a beaut, Clark. A real beaut!

Got any pics of that back porch area?

Just saw this post Bobby. Here is a little update on the back patio area. The fireplace is complete with the exception of the hearth which will be a combination of stone and brick as well. I will also install a barnwood type mantel over the 2 roll lock brick courses above the firebox.

They will be starting the outdoor kitchen soon where we will have a grille and sink enclosures as well as plenty of counter space and storage. I’ll try to post a pic as things progress.

We also have officially become first year Purple Martin landlords here at Trinity Acres. They’ve found my house and gourds and evidently approve of what they see. Pretty stoked about this....they are some really cool birds for sure.

Last edited by RascalArms; 03-28-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Very nice Joel! I had a great evening yesterday evening sitting out under the gazebo as all the Martins were making their last circles before roosting for the night... There must have been 20 or more... The sad thing is my hearing has gotten so bad, I could just barely hear them... One of my favorite birds... They just all seem to be happy as can be with their sweeping flight and singing...

Comment

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

A little more progress as the cabinets were installed today. Ran out of brick so the masons are on hold for at least a week to 10 days. Doors, baseboards and window trim work starts tomorrow.

Slowly but surely getting a little closer.

And yet another gorgeous evening out here last night.
          Last edited by RascalArms; 04-02-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Sure is looking nice! I'm happy for ya'll!

Comment

Looks like it's coming together nicely.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Update: Sheetrock, tape, bed and texture completed. Carpenters are back and in the middle of trim work to include doors, baseboards and crown molding. Paint and stain to follow.

A month later and we are about to wrap up the brick work.....FINALLY! They still need to brick the front porch, wash everything down and clean up the joints here and there. Metal roofing will be installed over the 2 front overhangs soon.

Outdoor kitchen is framed and countertop installed. We decided to go with the Oklahoma stone counters just to match the rest of the house.

Comment

Sir I’m so happy for you and just a little jealous. We just sold our house yesterday. Hopefully we will able to buy this piece of property we are chasing soon and I can start my own thread!

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Looking great, Joel! I know you guys can't wait.

Comment

Congratulations! What a place!!

Comment

Any updated pictures of the progress?

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              Any updated pictures of the progress?

Been extremely busy with work travel lately. Lots of progress and although we are 9 months into this we still have a little stretch left.

UPDATES:
                              Outside is pretty well complete except for some paint trim.

Driveway and front sidewalk poured. Rear sidewalk to back patio to follow

All doors, baseboards and crown molding, granite countertops, travertine floors, bathroom shower tile and backsplash are in!

The kitchen cabinets will not be white. That’s the base color only. They will be glazed to look as close to this as possible. More of a chocolate blended, off-white.

First coat of paint and stain have been applied and hardwood floors are being installed as we speak. There is ZERO carpet in this house. Solid hardwoods and travertine tile only!

Inside stone fireplace turned out nice I think

Coming along fellas...it won’t be long now [emoji108]

Comment

Looking good Joel!

Comment

Working...
                                X