FORLOH Clothing? Made in the USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORLOH Clothing? Made in the USA.

I have really been trying to make an effort to avoid buying anything made in China. I have an upcoming trip to Alaska and need to upgrade my 20 year old stuff. I have looked at Kuiu, Sitka, First Lite, stone glacier, etc. ALL MADE IN CHINA.

I have come across this new brand FORLOH (For the Love Of Hunting). 100% sourced and made in the US.

Anybody know anything about the company or tried any of their gear?

Where do you buy your steel?

Comment

I havent tried it but Im curious to know as well. I try to buy American made hunting gear too but its hard to find.

Originally posted by bsills View Post
      Where do you buy your steel?
      What value does that add to this thread?

Comment

What a terrible name

Rokslide has good reviews on it though
        Last edited by hooligan; 04-22-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
          I havent tried it but Im curious to know as well. I try to buy American made hunting gear too but its hard to find.

What value does that add to this thread?
          I stand down and appreciate the value you have brought to this thread

Comment

Hay Zach i found this on roksilde. There have a couple more threads over there to look at

All, I made the decision to change out my hunting clothes from anything that was made in China or outside the USA. This led me on an extensive internet search and I came upon Forloh (For the love of Hunting). After some research and a call or two into the company I decided to pull the trigger...

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
              I have really been trying to make an effort to avoid buying anything made in China. I have an upcoming trip to Alaska and need to upgrade my 20 year old stuff. I have looked at Kuiu, Sitka, First Lite, stone glacier, etc. ALL MADE IN CHINA.

I have come across this new brand FORLOH (For the Love Of Hunting). 100% sourced and made in the US.

I do everything I can to not send a penny to China. That said, I've got a number of Kuiu pieces, and the oldest (2016ish) was made in China, with the rest being Vietnam or Ethiopa. Still not the USA, but worth mentioning.

Comment

I buy steel from Taiwan, Belgium, France, the UAE, South Korea, and Turkey, smarty pants. China has so much anti-dumping in place on steel products; we have not been able to import so much as a roofing nail from there without massive tariffs for 7 years now. Yeah I saw the rokslide posts but thought I would ask here.

Comment

Holy Snikes - that is some expensive clothing - but I guess no more expensive than the Kuiu or Sika Vietnam made stuff and at least this is made in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post

Good for you, I try and do the same and it is hard but worth the effort.

Comment

SIXSITE Gear is in the process of re-launching, and we will have the site back up within two weeks. I work for the company, so if you're considering American Made, forloh is not your only option

Comment

I bought quite a bit of the Forloh stuff. It’s not cheap. Super high quality but I haven’t been able to test anything for real in this weather. I’ll report back after Alaska fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                          Good for you, I try and do the same and it is hard but worth the effort.
                          Same here. Its not easy by any means and sometimes can just be downright frustrating. But it is what it is.

Comment

FORLOH is having a 4th of July sale. 30% off site wide. Use discount code HardworkingAmericans21!

Comment

Checked out the site, looks like good stuff though a bit more than I’d like to spend. I have to wonder what marketing agencies they consulted with before rolling with that brand name. I’d have to imagine that more than a few people’s budgets tighten up subconsciously when they think of layoffs while shopping.

Comment

Working...
                              X