No announcement yet.

Let’s talk mattresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 100lbs heavier than the wife. We chose to do split king cause its impossible for us to have the same mattress comfort level. I need a firmer mattress with a topper on it, she likes plush. We both chose the coil hybrid mattress and its been the best sleep ever. Got our stuff at bel furniture. The individual adjustable bases are great.
    Every all foam mattress I ever owned lost support. I have tried many.

Comment

We’ve had a Purple.2 about 1.5 years so far. We love it and it sleeps cool. Sure is nice not waking up with a sweaty back

Comment

Our DreamCloud pillowtop is awesome. I was concerned about not being able to "try it out," but that concern went out the window pretty quickly. It's been two years and couldn't be happier with it.
        Last edited by Ouch; 03-29-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

I purchased an 8" Zinus mattress for my camper and love it. We just ordered 4 8" twin sized mattresses for the bunk beds going in our container.

I recommend you look at them!

Upgrade your sleep with the Zinus 10 inch Original Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress for refreshed mornings.

Comment

We recently bought a Layla, and have really enjoyed it. It has a soft side and a firm side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              Don’t have experience with a purple or nectar mattress but I can tell you I am enjoying the mew Tempurpedic mattress. Went ahead an went full out and got the adjustable bases with a soft luxe cooling mattress. Was not cheap but now it has been worth it. My sleeping has gotten so much better since we made the switch.
              Have the same! Was a little scared at first we went to firm. But we where tired of caving into soft beds. It took some breaking in but it’s getting better only had it about 2 months so far.

Comment

Thinking of doing this and starting my research. Good info posted here, never knew how much I don’t know. Thanks for posting experiences, brands, etc.

Comment

I bought an Intellibed from the state fair and would not buy one again. It was a non returnable sale so guess I got a great deal but got caught with the caveat. They are like purple with the grid, and just find it to soft. Can’t sleep on stomach as you sink in and hurts your back. Back and side sleeping is alright but for 4K you think it would have been better. Next one I buy will have a return period even if I have to buy their mattress protector for it.

Comment

We have a nectar. I am not sure if it’s the best or not but it is a lot better than the old spring we had!

Comment

Just as I have posted in the many other threads about the same thing... Wife and I have been sleeping on a regular California King size water bed for the last 45 years... In that time, we've had to replace the mattress itself a couple of times, but same bed frame and such... Once you know how to fill it for you specific comfort level, it is the best, most natural sleep you'll ever have, period. We've thought about getting a conventional mattress from time to time, but one vacation in a hotel room, or just a night on one of our guest beds, and it's back to our tried and true... Ours is just a bladder... no baffles, stuffing or anything... Had back issues when we first go married, but they really went away after sleeping on the waterbed for about a month...

Comment

Nectar here also, it’s great! After spending a week in our old mattress with mono last year, ordered a nectar and man was that great. I’ll say, it was sure heavy to drag 30 feet while sick, haha.

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                        We have a nectar. I am not sure if it’s the best or not but it is a lot better than the old spring we had!

Comment

I need a new mattress.

Comment

Are any of you that own a nectar bigger fellas? The reviews online seem to say that if your large that the nectar might not be for you.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              I have had a Puffy for about a year and love it.
                              I’ve had a stiffey for about 5 hours now and hate it! Wife fell asleep before the magic show!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
                                I’ve had a stiffey for about 5 hours now and hate it! Wife fell asleep before the magic show!
                                I think if lasts more than 4 hours you are supposed to see a doctor....

Comment

Working...
                                X