Let’s talk mattresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s talk mattresses

Been looking to get a new mattress since ours is 10+ years old. How many of y’all have ordered a bed in a box like purple, nectar, etc? Any of you tried to return one during the trial period? Been looking hard at the purple hybrid but it’s hard to pull the trigger on a 2k mattress that I can’t try out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the same situation. Need a bunch of mattresses for a coast house and looking at the bed in a box deals. Hard to commit without being able to a least see one. It would be a pain to send them back.

Comment

We went to mattress firm and lid on a bunch, wound up going with a traditional innerspring mattress. We had been through a few cheap Amazon bed in a box mattresses and were disappointed. Mattress has been awesome so far (two months) haven’t slept this good in years!

Comment

Wife and I love our amazon bed in a box. Didn't realize how bad our prior mattress was.

Comment

Heavenly Bed

Comment

We have the Nectar and love it. Has 1 year free trial as well.

Comment

Looking for ideas myself. Messed up and bought a “soft” mattress about 9-10 years ago. Been time for a new one for a while now I just don’t want to spend the money

Comment

Queen Mattress, Avenco Grey Queen Memory Foam Mattress, 10 Inch Queen Size Mattress in a Box with Detachable Cover, 2 Foam Layers for Cooling, Supportive & Pressure Relieving https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08PD8VZ...ing=UTF8&psc=1

We put these at that ranch last month- for a cheap bed in a box they are great, may have to get one for my house now

Comment

Pulled trigger on the Nectar with power adjust frame. Have to say I really enjoy it.

Comment

We have a Nectar and love it. It’s the best mattress I’ve slept on. It’s set up on the box springs from our old coil spring mattress.

Comment

Can you lay on a nectar at a location or is it just buy it and try it

Comment

Is it firm or soft. Just saw rooms to go has those

Comment

Sleep Number!

Comment

Another nectar vote

Comment

Anyone have experience with purple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X