No announcement yet.

High End Over Unders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man and I was happy with the 686 I picked up off here, y’all have some fancy guns

I shot a customers last year at a clay shoot, I don’t remember the name but he said he got a smokin deal on it and it was about $10k, I was afraid to touch it again after that but it was really nice to shoot

Comment

The one over and under I found that fit me perfectly was a Browning Citori Lightning in 16 ga. That gun, I would not even really think, just throw the gun up, swing and pull the trigger and it would vaporize birds. That is one gun, I would like to find again someday. I very rarely ever shot trap, skeet or sporting clays. But I could borrow that gun, shoot a match and win the amateur class. Truly, the only time I ever shot sporting clays was during matches. I did shoot some trap and skeet, just for the fun of it a few times. Never got serious. I would shoot 100 birds, every rare once in a while and that was all I wanted to shoot. Shooting 1000, would bore me to death, but I know people who shot 1000 daily.
      The reason I loved that Browning so much, was I would not shoot any shotgun, in the past eight months or possibly over a year. Then get talked into shooting a sporting clay match and then do very well. I would not say great, but pretty dang good, considering, I had not shot any shotgun at anything is many months even years and I would powder birds one after another. That gun was absolutely a perfect fit for me. I could pick up some other high end shotgun and hit quite a few birds, many of them that I would hit, would just break, not powder them. That Citori Lightning would make me look like I shot a lot and knew what I was doing, even though I was just pointing and shooting.

Comment

Baserri Mari Elite

My sometimes quail, dove, duck killer is a Baserri HR

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
          I bought a Beretta 692 sporting 4 years ago when I thought I wanted to get into clay shooting. I only shot it during that time maybe 1k times. Into the safe it went. Fast forward to this year I decided I wanted to get back into clay shooting (I suck by the way). Grab the gun and off we went.

A great friend I shoot with has a K-80 sporting and I made the mistake of shooting that gun. After that I decided I needed to have one. Low and behold I ended up with a K-80 Pro Sport which I still suck at shooting but I love the gun. I am shooting my first NSCA event this week (yeap still suck, but having fun shooting)

Mine is in the first picture below and the second picture is the one the influencer on my purchase.

[ATTACH]1046278[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1046279[/ATTACH]

That black receiver is gorgeous, I’ve yet to get to handle a kreighoff but I’d really like to. I love a black receiver with deep scroll work, so classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got my hands on a never fired Japan/Miroku Citori Grade VI

Comment

My buddy that I hunt with shoots Krieghoffs with Wenig stocks. He shot for both of them for some time and I met Luke Chambers at Wenig through him. Good people

Comment

This thread screams for MORE PICS!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot a 682 for decades & finally wore it out...was gonna go with the 692 but The owner of Glick Twins is a good buddy & knows his O/U's like no other talked me into & made one heck of deal on this. Couldn't be happier.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                    This thread screams for MORE PICS!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Mine is by no means the fanciest gun but she’s pretty decent looking. And here’s my buddy with his 828U Sport

Comment

I have a Boito from Kmart!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Shot a 682 for decades & finally wore it out...was gonna go with the 692 but The owner of Glick Twins is a good buddy & knows his O/U's like no other talked me into & made one heck of deal on this. Couldn't be happier.

Great looking wood on that! I don’t know if I’ve ever handled a zoli

Comment

[ATTACH]1046374[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1046375[/ATTACH]

Comment

Browning 725 12 g and silver pigeon 28 g, love them both

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                              Browning 725 12 g and silver pigeon 28 g, love them both

I’ve got a strong itch for 28g, more than likely going to get a set of Briley sidekicks in 28g for my gun.

Comment

Dang it guys! why do you want to show me these? this could gret expensive.
                                I have been using the same Browning 425 Sporting Clay for 25 years. I have a 425 in 20g , a Browning 525 in 12g and a 26" Baretta in 12g.

What is the difference between the Browning Sporting clays and these higher end shotguns?
                                What would I feel?

Comment

Working...
                                X