Youth bear bow giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth bear bow giveaway

My daughter got a new bow and I put hers up for sale and one of our gracious members bought it and wanted to give it to a TBH youth. So please nominate a TBH youth and send me a message on why you think they deserve the bow. Winner will be picked by my daughter. Giveaway ends 8pm on 11/2/21. Please only nominate 14 and under. I will ship the bow to the winner free of charge. DL is 15-27 and goes up to 50 pounds I think. Bow has been used but it is in great shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If everyone could help me keep this post bumped or a mod pin it that would be great.

Comment

great offer!!

Comment

He did not want credit but you guys go thank Jon-Paul he made this happen. It was just such an amazing thing to do I had to give him credit.

Comment

Ruby Ann

Comment

I would like to nominate my little guy, Parker. He is 9 and is really into hunting. He begs me to go all the time. He loves the outdoors and wants to starting shooting a bow as soon as possible. This would be a great way for him to start out. Thanks for considering him for the bow. This is why Iove TBH!

Comment

great gesture!

Comment

Up

Comment

Great offer! All my kids are left eye dominant so they wouldn’t be able to shoot this one

Comment

Bump

Comment

Good evening. I would like to nominate my 8 year old son for the giveaway. He is very enthusiastic about the outdoors but mainly about hunting. He looks up to his dad and wants to be just like him in every way, but especially wants to be a great hunter like him. He shot his first buck last season and has had the “itch” to get another one since that day. He is “patiently” counting down until this weekend to get into the stand. Thank you for helping get the younger generation interested in the outdoors.
                      Last edited by TRF455; 01-10-2022, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Up

Comment

Sweet rig. Very nice gesture MrBenefactor and MrTopher. Id put in but my shooter needs a LH wheel bow.

Good luck to the kiddos. I look forward to the LDPs.
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 10-27-2021, 07:59 AM. Reason: GoodLuckSpake

Comment

Up

Good luck, awesome that yall are doing this.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Up

Comment

Working...
                              X