CA Ridgeline Scope Mounting Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CA Ridgeline Scope Mounting Recommendations

I just purchased a VX-5 HD 10x20 and I am looking for recommendations on mounting hardware to use. Scope will be going on a CA Ridgeline 6.5 with a 20in barrel. I honestly don't know much about mounts, ect. I want to go with as light & reliable as possible. I have been doing some research online but I'm sure someone on TBH has experience with this and can help me get on the right path. Cost isn't necessarily a concern, I want the best quality that I can get.

Hawkins or Seekins rings are light and durable.

Comment

I've had pretty good luck with this combination on my Christensen Arms Ridgeline in a 7mm Mag.

For over 30 years, Badger Ordnance has been an innovator in precision mounting systems and military grade weapon enhancements, and we’re just getting started..
      Last edited by saintsfan; 01-21-2022, 10:15 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

This [emoji3516][emoji3516][emoji3516] or Nightforce rings. The Vortex Precision rings are made by Seekins so they are a other good option.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went with a 20 MOA talley picatinny base and Hawkins precision ultra lights. They're holding a Zeiss v4 6-24x50 and its as close to the barrel as you could get. Im really digging the set up and no problem handling the recoil of the 300 PRC.

Comment

Murphy Precision makes nice rails. I have had good luck with Bobro rings too.

Comment

I have the exact same gun, and I have a 3-15 VX5-HD in Talley 1pc low rings on mine. Light, strong, and simple.

Stu

Comment

I just used two different set of Hawkins on two different rifles. I like them, seem well built

Comment

If your gonna run a pic rail this is what I use. I have used all sorts of rings over the years and these are my go to now.

Comment

I have a 20 moa rail and leupold rings. Has worked awesome for me on my ridgeline. No need for the 20 moa rail unless you want to shoot at extended ranges. Just gives your scope more travel basically.

Comment

Working...
                    X