Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any CBD users?

Any CBD users on the GS?

What form are you taking and how many mgs are you getting per dose?

What are you using it for ? I'm on the deck of a bass boat a lot. I use the Medterra pain relief and the Medterra Rapid cool on my shoulder and ankles. Both are topical at !,000 mg , i wouldn't waste money on the lower mg products. The Medterra rapid cool is an awesome product for instant pain relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
      What are you using it for ? I'm on the deck of a bass boat a lot. I use the Medterra pain relief and the Medterra Rapid cool on my shoulder and ankles. Both are topical at !,000 mg , i wouldn't waste money on the lower mg products. The Medterra rapid cool is an awesome product for instant pain relief.
      Recovery and overall wellness. The one I was looking at is a full spectrum, 2500mg or 5000mg. The 2500mg is 83mg/mL of CBD, the 5000mg is 166mg/mL of CBD. All come in 1oz/30mL bottles.

Obviously the higher potency you buy the cheaper it gets.

Comment

I like to run 10ml 3x a day.

I have some 36 day old high CBD plants that I’m excited about. Another four weeks and I will put her to flower.

Comment

25-30mg per day here. Recently switched brands to Solistic Distribution from east TX. Really good quality full spectrum product, 2000mg/bottle of the liquid tincture.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
            25-30mg per day here. Recently switched brands to Solistic Distribution from east TX. Really good quality full spectrum product, 2000mg/bottle of the liquid tincture.
            Do you split this dosage? Are yall placing the tincture sublingual or just swallowing?

Comment

I take it in one dose (about 1/3 to 1/2 of the 1ml dropper). Sublingual for about 45 sec. The biggest advantage of the concentrated formulations (~60mg/ml) besides price is less liquid per dose so it is easier to hold it under your tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                I take it in one dose (about 1/3 to 1/2 of the 1ml dropper). Sublingual for about 45 sec. The biggest advantage of the concentrated formulations (~60mg/ml) besides price is less liquid per dose so it is easier to hold it under your tongue.
                Are yall seeing and feeling benefits at these dosages? I've taken CBD gummies before for real bad anxiety and they seemed to help (could have been placebo), but that's about it.

Comment

I’ve tried every different kind and dosage I could find and nothing came close to dulling my pain. Then again, I’ve got a very high tolerance to pain meds.
                  The only thing that works is not legal in Texas.

Comment

I have a full 750mg bottle of NuLeaf Naturals 50mg/ml High Grade Hemp Extract if anyone is interested. Bought it for family member and no longer needed.

Comment

Yep! I use drops for sleep and the rub for sore muscles. It is incredible! I buy from a company called Naternal. Very reasonable and you can get it without any thc at all.

Comment

My wife and I use drops and cream for pain. American Shaman is where we get ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                          Are yall seeing and feeling benefits at these dosages? I've taken CBD gummies before for real bad anxiety and they seemed to help (could have been placebo), but that's about it.
                          Definitely has helped with anxiety, and a bit with aches/pains. Can't say that it has helped with sleep at all.

Comment

Or you could just smoke real herb and get all the benefits. I quit smoking a couple years ago to focus on other things in my life that really needed full focus and alot of time. That being said weed saved my life in my darkest times and I feel true pity for those of you who need the medicine and can't get it. I Hope the insane drug war will end in Texas and all of our great country soon, but don't count on it. If I really needed it or someone I loved did I would just move to Oklahoma or Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicket Luke View Post
                              Or you could just smoke real herb and get all the benefits. I quit smoking a couple years ago to focus on other things in my life that really needed full focus and alot of time. That being said weed saved my life in my darkest times and I feel true pity for those of you who need the medicine and can't get it. I Hope the insane drug war will end in Texas and all of our great country soon, but don't count on it. If I really needed it or someone I loved did I would just move to Oklahoma or Oregon.
                              Well "real herb" isn't really an option nor the substance in question. But thanks anyways

Comment

Working...
                              X