Texas doctor claims cure for covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas doctor claims cure for covid

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

So...he doesnt really claim a cure...but a remedy. One of many theraputics at our disposal.

Im readily becoming less concerned. The threat is still very real...but the remedies are just as real.

Someone posted this in another thread about a week ago. This interview was 20200702.

Takeaway...Singapore has a condensed 24 million people and only 7 dead from SARS2.0. They are using the same 20 year old asthma therapy.

This Aggie dislikes Red Raiders alot less now. Gigem Doc Red Raider.

Comment

I saw this the other day and I'm surprised others aren't jumping on this bandwagon. I know nothing of this guy, but I haven't seen any others with a remedy or discrediting him.

Comment

And once again, my oldest son doesn't know to log OFF my computer!

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
          Im not following this as it relates to this thread but man do I love your avatar!

Comment

I like this guy.

Comment

what does this mean????????

Comment

Similar thread started here a week ago. I do have some reservations about this guy. He'd make a hell of a used car salesman. I'm not saying that he isn't on to something, but he seems to be a bit overconfident that he's figured it out. It seems to me that, if this is true, it would have already been obvious, because there are a lot of asthma sufferers that use Pulmicort daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                  what does this mean????????
                  It means my statement was generated under Fig's name, because he didn't log off my computer. Got it?

Comment

It means my statement was generated under Fig's name, because he didn't log off my computer. Got it?
                    Got it - misunderstood your statement - my apologies

Comment

Working...
                    X