Mont Belvieu/Baytown Chruch Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mont Belvieu/Baytown Chruch Search

My fiancé and I are building a house in Mont Belvieu and want to find a church home for us. I grew up going to a baptist church so wanted to try and find something similar. We went to Faith and Family on North Main last week and will be going to Baytown Second Baptist on North Main this week to try.

Anyone members at either of these churches or attend them? Any other suggestions in the area?

I suggest Dayton Christian Center... really a great place. Great people.
    DCC for short.

Comment

at least give it a try before you pick.

Comment

Wife and I live in Cove/Mont belvieu. We go to second on north main and are a young families small group lead.

I’ll send you a PM and you can call me.

Taylor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My favorite Church in that area and top 2 of all time was Old River Baptist. I believe the Pastor that was there forever Pastor Danny Biddy has retired so I don't know what it is like with the new pastor. The people are great there and worth giving a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Tauzin22 View Post
            My fiancé and I are building a house in Mont Belvieu and want to find a church home for us. I grew up going to a baptist church so wanted to try and find something similar. We went to Faith and Family on North Main last week and will be going to Baytown Second Baptist on North Main this week to try.

Anyone members at either of these churches or attend them? Any other suggestions in the area?
            Welcome to the area, my wife and I started going to Faith Family in March. I have heard good things about Mercy Gate on Eagle Drive and Old River Baptist off 1409.

What neighborhood are you building in?

Comment

Originally posted by Mofo View Post
              Welcome to the area, my wife and I started going to Faith Family in March. I have heard good things about Mercy Gate on Eagle Drive and Old River Baptist off 1409.

What neighborhood are you building in?
              We're building in River Farms its a new development neighborhood south side of I-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauzin22 View Post
                We're building in River Farms its a new development neighborhood south side of I-10.

Where at in River Farms... my wife and I built and live in River Farms....actually called cotton river when you cross over the new 1409. We are on Angelina

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                  Where at in River Farms... my wife and I built and live in River Farms....actually called cotton river when you cross over the new 1409. We are on Angelina
                  We are on Little River Drive. I guess it is the newest section they have started to build on. We are right behind Scott equipment which is right off the feeder road. So there is Scott Equipment, a pasture and then our house backs up to that pasture.

Comment

Working...
                  X