Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    My nephew is always flat broke. What's happening is these young people are reading Redditt and other groups and believing that if they hold it will go to $1,000 Diamond hands, crush the heggies, all that BS

It's insane because they have so many followers they are moving things that never before could be moved this high.

Anyway, my nephew went from owning/having nothing to "investing" his free stimulus to over $30k yesterday. He swears he won't even think about selling until $400 LOL

Good luck to them. They need to run up silver like that!

So awesome

Comment

Alright.... I am in

Tired of sitting on the side lines with this stuff while buddies are knocking it out of the park. Know a couple guys mixed into the AMC game that are sitting on borderline life changing money that are in the same boats as others and not selling until that stuff is in the mid to high hundreds lol

Currently trying to consolidate 401k's and working from there.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Alright.... I am in

Tired of sitting on the side lines with this stuff while buddies are knocking it out of the park. Know a couple guys mixed into the AMC game that are sitting on borderline life changing money that are in the same boats as others and not selling until that stuff is in the mid to high hundreds lol

Currently trying to consolidate 401k's and working from there.
        You're in what? AMC?

Pro-tip, easy money was made long ago. Not saying it can't run higher but it ran up 1,000% already (just this last run). Once everyone like TBHers hear about a pick like this then who's left to hear about it and buy? I don't know anyone in their right mind buying AMC at $50 except daytraders who can watch every second.

Comment

You're in what? AMC?

Pro-tip, easy money was made long ago. Not saying it can't run higher but it ran up 1,000% already (just this last run). Once everyone like TBHers hear about a pick like this then who's left to hear about it and buy? I don't know anyone in their right mind buying AMC at $50 except daytraders who can watch every second.
          No just "in" in general. I might get some AMC but I just need to start playing the overall game period.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
            TELL has been hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yep as usual my conservative self has just been watching it for a week now waiting to buy on a big dip, lol. Im the only dip apparantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              Now you TELL us.
              Tried TELLing yall about this one back in March, hopefully some of you were able to take advantage of it. Even though it's more that doubled recently I really think it has a lot more room to grow over the next year, so it's still not too late!!

Comment

With the Biden administration announcing they would rely on offshore sourcing of Lithium for American car batteries I am try to decide whether to keep these stocks.

LIT - Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF
                Holdings in China, South Korea, USA, Japan & Chile

LAC - Lithium America Corp
                Holding in USA & Argentina

ABML - American Battery Metals Corporation
                Last edited by Tbar; 06-03-2021, 05:11 PM.

Comment

LAC - Lithium America Corp
                  Holding in USA & Argentina
                  I would keep this one and might get rid of the other one depending on how much I had and what I paid. I might use some of that money to buy more LAC if it went below $10

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                    I would keep this one and might get rid of the other one depending on how much I had and what I paid. I might use some of that money to buy more LAC if it went below $10
                    Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      Now you TELL us.

Supposedly headed to double digits[emoji2373]

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                        Supposedly headed to double digits[emoji2373]

What’s the story in them? Why the rise??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                          What’s the story in them? Why the rise??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          They finally had some deals come through, hopefully have a bigger one still to come

Comment

My nephew is always flat broke. What's happening is these young people are reading Redditt and other groups and believing that if they hold it will go to $1,000 Diamond hands, crush the heggies, all that BS

It's insane because they have so many followers they are moving things that never before could be moved this high.

Anyway, my nephew went from owning/having nothing to "investing" his free stimulus to over $30k yesterday. He swears he won't even think about selling until $400 LOL

Good luck to them. They need to run up silver like that!
                            I guess that’s me I’m holding out! All those short sellers gonna hold it forever? That interest keeps getting higher and higher! Doesn’t matter if the stock is over rated or not! When its time for the deep pockets to pony up ill cash out!

Comment

Short sellers could be covering every day and new shorts could be shorting.

Who are these deep pockets?

Comment

How to get started? After hearing about lots of success I downloaded Robin Hood and threw 500$ in but what to buy? I have no clue on anything related to stocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X