No announcement yet.

Palm trees along the coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious about the following in my back yard in Flour Bluff. They all look dead but I’m still holding out hope.

Grapefruit tree
    Orange trees
    Esperanza
    Bougainveillea
    Oleander

Two that are already coming back are wandering jew and asparagus fern.

Comment

Big thanks to Wickll for helping me identify varieties of palms and DPElite (Jeremy) for some guidance on treating them.

Jeremy helped me tremendously with our palms at the coast over the last week, looks like all four have some living left to do, planning to post a pic of some healthy palms this summer. Hopefully I can repay the favor to Jeremy at some point in the future, another fine example of the stellar community we have here on TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Big thanks to Wickll for helping me identify varieties of palms and DPElite (Jeremy) for some guidance on treating them.

Jeremy helped me tremendously with our palms at the coast over the last week, looks like all four have some living left to do, planning to post a pic of some healthy palms this summer. Hopefully I can repay the favor to Jeremy at some point in the future, another fine example of the stellar community we have here on TBH.

Bubba I’m glad I was able to help ya out
        Look forward to anything else you need help with [emoji41][emoji1306]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X