Offshore addiction!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
    I imagine you sleep well after one of those trips. Awesome job on the video.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    like a log

Comment

Amazing footage

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
        What port were the cubera and rooster caught?
        Where did you catch the GT.....it's on my bucket list!

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
          I’ve gone BTB by only a few hundred yards. I’d like to go further someday. Awesome video.
          There is a group going BTB next Saturday out of Corpus at Bob Hall Pier. At this time there are 160 kayakers signed up to go on the trip. There are experienced BTBers that are leading the excursion. I have never been, but am looking forward to it. It was originally scheduled for 6/6 but has been moved because of the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
            There is a group going BTB next Saturday out of Corpus at Bob Hall Pier. At this time there are 160 kayakers signed up to go on the trip. There are experienced BTBers that are leading the excursion. I have never been, but am looking forward to it. It was originally scheduled for 6/6 but has been moved because of the weather.
            Yup....it's a great event. Really good guy named Blake puts it on. I will try and make it there.

Comment

One day i’ll go on an offshore trip. Either on a large boat or kayak at close rigs.
              My brother works on a production platform and hes been sending videos of the Red Snapper fisherman completely ignoring the Mahi and sailfish crushing bait nearby. Its nuts right now. Never knew there was so much activity in one small area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great video thanks for sharing. We use kayaks to fish skinny in Rockport, your videos make me want some with the pedal drives to get offshore. Cool stuff

Comment

Thank yall for watching and supporting the videos. I enjoy making them for everyone to watch. If you get a chance to go Offshore in a kayak do it! You will not regret it. Try and go with someone experienced and make sure to watch swell and weather. Never push anything and allow mother nature to dictate when you go. Drives my wife crazy because everything ends up last minute and you can't plan anything out lol!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                    You will not regret the purchase man!
                    Serious question... how do I determine what length I should get?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X