Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help- passport needed to go to Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Required & get started today process takes weeks

Comment

Passport needed, if you have a DWI on your record you aint going to Canada.

Comment

Passport is required...wife and kids travel there every summer to visit family

Comment

I cross into Canada a few times a year to fish. You have a few options. A passport is the easiest, but a passport card or nexus card will work too. Depending on where you cross a government issued ID and birth certificate might work, but is not recommended. Something else to remember Canada is not a fan of DUI's, if you have one you have some other paperwork to fill out.

Comment

I drove in this summer. I had a passport and my minor children had birth certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
              Required & get started today process takes weeks
              Not really you can pay extra and get them real quick. I think the same day to be honest but not sure.

Comment

[QUOTE=125Dad;14009081]Not really you can pay extra and get them real quick. I think the same day to be honest but not sure.[/QUOT

That's right it's extra 60.00 for expedited passports

Comment

Thanks for reminding me, mine has to be renewed. We needed them to cross the rainbow bridge at Niagra Falls years ago and we were walking.

Comment

[quote=stykshooter;14009125]
                    Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                    Not really you can pay extra and get them real quick. I think the same day to be honest but not sure.[/QUOT

That's right it's extra 60.00 for expedited passports

I just did this for a fishing trip to Belize, extra 60 bucks like 210 total and they said it still takes 2-3 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

get on the us post office web sight ,they have all the info you will need. yes u can get it faster but uwill pay more.

Comment

Got it- thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X