Biletnikoff Award 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biletnikoff Award 2018

The finalists were just announced and my nephew is the running. If you have a chance, can you throw a vote for Tylan Wallace, please? You can vote multiple times. Thank you!

Very cool! Watched him a lot this season. He's got talent.

Comment

Yes, sir. He is a great young man.

Comment

He's your nephew? Awesome talent and a Ft Worth kid - Go Pokes!

Comment

Awesome. Seems to have a great shot!
          Attached Files

Comment

Kid is for real. I watched him burn my Horns. Good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              He's your nephew? Awesome talent and a Ft Worth kid - Go Pokes!
              Yes, sir. He has a twin and they are both at OSU. His brother Tracin is injured this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Awesome. Seems to have a great shot!
                That is a little skewed. My family has been going nuts online since we got the call. Even his non-tech savvy grandmother has put a couple dozen votes in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
                  That is a little skewed. My family has been going nuts online since we got the call. Even his non-tech savvy grandmother has put a couple dozen votes in for him.
                  I see y'all are Democrats. Vote early and often. Seriously--good luck!

Comment

With me being a FWISD employee I’ve spent quite a bit of time at South Hills and been following the twins for a while. Tylan is having a monster season! Hopefully Tracin can get back on the field soon and show how talented he is as well.

Comment

It would be pretty cool to see OSU to go back-to-back on that award. Is Tracin a receiver as well?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        It would be pretty cool to see OSU to go back-to-back on that award. Is Tracin a receiver as well?
                        He was recruited as a QB. But with the stable they have, the WR coach asked him at the beginning of the season to move to WR. He has torn his ACL the last 2 years and was going up for a pass in practice and came down wrong. He knew it instantly. OSU has been great and there is a chance he will never play again, but he is having a second surgery in January. We are very hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullfrog90 View Post
                          With me being a FWISD employee I’ve spent quite a bit of time at South Hills and been following the twins for a while. Tylan is having a monster season! Hopefully Tracin can get back on the field soon and show how talented he is as well.
                          So you may know my BIL, Jerry Moore. He is also a FWISD employee

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
                              So you may know my BIL, Jerry Moore. He is also a FWISD employee
                              I know two of them, one was a foreman in the maintenance department who recently retired. The other was a principal who works out of the administration building now.

Comment

Working...
                              X