Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    So you admit that it is unreliable…
    They’re called wind turbines for a reason lol, they won’t produce in low winds.

Comment

The Texas that I grew up in and lived in for 64 years is in a downward spiral....at least in the big cities. Population explosion, unmanageable traffic, road rage incidents, theft crimes are out of control.....tailgates, catalytic converters...whole dang vehicles getting stolen. The border is a mess and now power outage problems. I am glad we got out in 2018.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
        The Texas that I grew up in and lived in for 64 years is in a downward spiral....at least in the big cities. Population explosion, unmanageable traffic, road rage incidents, theft crimes are out of control.....tailgates, catalytic converters...whole dang vehicles getting stolen. The border is a mess and now power outage problems. I am glad we got out in 2018.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        I love ya Mike but you don’t have to bash Texas every chance you get.
        I still love Texas and will always be a proud Texan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          Don’t forget about the 2-3 million more illegals being allowed to flow over the border as well. A couple of days ago I saw a piece on t v about some reservoir running out of water. This is gonna be bad folks. No power, no water. What’s next is food riots. These democrats are bent on destroying what’s left of the country.
          Maybe you watch Too much TV

The sky really isn’t falling

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            This **** is crazy. Winter I could deal with. Summer? We are screwed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            I can deal with the heat - you can step off in the shade or sleep outside to get cooler! You can’t hide from the cold.

Comment

They're melting

[ATTACH]1052933[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                Maybe you watch Too much TV

The sky really isn’t falling
                Maybe the sky really isn't falling, but this country is, and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                  Amen to this. It’s Getting old dude.

Comment

I don't feel like I am bashing Texas. I feel like what I said is true. I did indicate that these issues are mainly limited to the big metro areas. I lived in the middle of the DFW metro plex and at least for us.....it had become really unbearable.

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Amen to this. It’s Getting old dude.
                    I am sorry I hurt your feelings dude.

I will limit my posts my posts about what is going on up here. Happy now?

Comment

As an employee at Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant, we need more nucs!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        I don't feel like I am bashing Texas. I feel like what I said is true. I did indicate that these issues are mainly limited to the big metro areas. I lived in the middle of the DFW metro plex and at least for us.....it had become really unbearable.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings dude.

I will limit my posts my posts about what is going on up here. Happy now?
                        Yes please divert to being about something else. Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by CDF View Post
                          In the DFW area there is nonstop building of apartments and houses. All these people are going to need water and electricity so I hope the utility companies are planning ahead
                          San Antonio area is perpetually short on water but that hasn't stopped them from issuing building permits and building gobs of new homes. Just more of an excuse to raise rates when the inevitable water rationing starts again

Comment

Austin news this morning said it was a buzzard that got tangled up in the PEC substation wires causing the outage in the Leander area. 2500 customers effected.

Comment

Yup yup.........Texan till I die and proud to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by D4H View Post
                                Austin news this morning said it was a buzzard that got tangled up in the PEC substation wires causing the outage in the Leander area. 2500 customers effected.
                                Then we must Ban all buzzards from substations- just joking but things are getting this crazy!

Comment

Working...
                                X