Golf car batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf car batteries

I'm needing 6, 8volt batteries for the golf cart. Anyone know of any deals or places to get them, it has trogen now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have had duracell from batteries plus in one at work and one at home. As long as you periodically check the water levels they are as good as any other one I have used and usually a lot cheaper that the "golf cart" batteries they try to sell you. Got mine for around $100 each. Golf cart store wanted me to buy some from $200-300. One at work ran out of water but lasted 2 years. One at home has never run out of water and is still strong enough for the kid to run around on and for a round of golf a day 4 years later.

Comment

Comment

I'm running 6-8v interstate batteries listed above (GC8). As mentioned above, I fill batteries at least every 3 months and haven't had any issues. They are 3 years old today.

Been looking into lithium for replacements. No maintenance, double the distance between charging and supposed to last up to 10 years. If all that's true, it may be worth the price.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought (6) 8v Rolls for my cart at about $800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Check out the Duracell batteries at Sams Wholesale. Same Duracell batteries that Batteries Plus is selling but better prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
              Check out the Duracell batteries at Sams Wholesale. Same Duracell batteries that Batteries Plus is selling but better prices.
              X2!

Comment

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X