Thieves got me this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 hp 2 stroke?

That terrible!!! What makes it even worse is you cant replace it. You can only can buy new 4 strokes.

Comment

Hate to see this. I'm with you on the reward. Past time to start taking out thieves. Lots of crab traps down there need bait.

Comment

Dang, Sorry to hear that

Comment

This is infuriating...sorry to hear that

Comment

Dang bro sorry to hear it I had a 15 come up missing at my house found it ten years later at my neighbors house.His son had gotten really bad off into drugs and one of his friends sold it to my neighbor for 50 dollars.After asking some leading questions and realizing my neighbor wasn’t the thief.I told him it was mine and he gave it back to me.It had been sitting on the floor of his garage all that time.

Comment

I hope they break down sink their boat and drown. I hate a thief.

Comment

I took my kayak out bass fishing this morning and my heart wasn't in it. It took me a year to find that hull and motor and nine months to get it tricked out like I wanted and then this. And the sheriff tells me I should put up cameras... Really. My wife put it on Facebook and several people said I should have locked it up... I'm 61 and looking to retire and chase redfish. I find the guy that took it you guys start a go fund me for a lawyer, I'll need it.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                  I took my kayak out bass fishing this morning and my heart wasn't in it. It took me a year to find that hull and motor and nine months to get it tricked out like I wanted and then this. And the sheriff tells me I should put up cameras... Really. My wife put it on Facebook and several people said I should have locked it up... I'm 61 and looking to retire and chase redfish. I find the guy that took it you guys start a go fund me for a lawyer, I'll need it.

now that kind of LE ****** me off....Had my tailgate stolen recently from inside the San Antonio parking garage at the airport.

They have cameras everywhere, but when I called to ask if they had reviewed the tapes, they acted like they were too busy.

Doing what, exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    now that kind of LE ****** me off....Had my tailgate stolen recently from inside the San Antonio parking garage at the airport.

They have cameras everywhere, but when I called to ask if they had reviewed the tapes, they acted like they were too busy.

Doing what, exactly?
                    I am still waiting on Houston PD or Harris county to contact me
                    After my truck was burglarized, underneath the security camera, street lights and next to hotel security guard shack
                    I assume property theft isn’t even criminal activity anymore

Comment

I get it LE is swamped with violent crime and in the grand scheme of things my outboard is small potatoes. And if by chance (impossible) they catch this guy he won't go to jail, there's no place to put him. And I guarantee if I catch him and take of it on my own my life will be ruined by lawyers and court costs. I'm just so fed up with right, to bad I'm not drinking man. Rant over, I've got to get busy coming up with a few thousand dollars to get back to my happy place. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                        I get it LE is swamped with violent crime and in the grand scheme of things my outboard is small potatoes. And if by chance (impossible) they catch this guy he won't go to jail, there's no place to put him. And I guarantee if I catch him and take of it on my own my life will be ruined by lawyers and court costs. I'm just so fed up with right, to bad I'm not drinking man. Rant over, I've got to get busy coming up with a few thousand dollars to get back to my happy place. Thanks for the kind words.

How busy can Matagorda county sheriff department really be???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You'd be surprised. Crime is getting worse there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            How busy can Matagorda county sheriff department really be???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wold be surprised how busy they are . Matagorda co is a **** hole .

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              Hate to see this. I'm with you on the reward. Past time to start taking out thieves. Lots of crab traps down there need bait.
                              Feral hogs do a much thorough job of cleaning up.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                                I am still waiting on Houston PD or Harris county to contact me
                                After my truck was burglarized, underneath the security camera, street lights and next to hotel security guard shack
                                I assume property theft isn’t even criminal activity anymore
                                Drive by shooting last night on on my street.

HPD show up only after the second call almost an hour after the first and the shooting. They they said ‘so sorry, happened too long ago to look into it now. They spent less that 3 minutes on the scene.

Good ID on the vehicle and description of the shooter.

They might as well go on ahead and defund the departments, as they don't do anything anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X