Lost COVID Vaccine Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Yeah but that one is not going to get me on the plane for international travel.
    bingo!

Comment

I’m gonna laminate mine so I can hang it around my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        I may be wrong but, I believe he wants a fake...
        Yah, I think some people missed this. Fakes are easy to get. Almost any large flea market around Houston can get you a fake DL, fake SS card, and probably throw in a fake vaccination card as a bonus.

Comment

Yeah but that one is not going to get me on the plane for international travel.
          Neither will a vax card. You still have to have a negative COVID test before you get on the plane.

Comment

Thanks I need to look into this. Are these cards personalized? If so How do they personalize them at the flea markets?
            I got my flea market ID personalized in 1980 so it should be a breeze today.

Comment

Lol, glen

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Neither will a vax card. You still have to have a negative COVID test before you get on the plane.
                Lots of countries are already dropping this requirement for vaccinated people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  This. Friend flies out to the UK Thursday. They dont care about vaccinations, you must have a neg Covid test 72 hours prior to boarding. The day they arrive is days zero. Straight to quarantine with a mail from home test on day 2 and 10. Day 11 you are off quarantine with all negative tests.

Wait for this. You can get off quarantine on day 5 for an additional 500 pounds. Thats right, they have their entire population on lockdown for a virus they don't actually care about more than 750 US dollars. Sick.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                    I don't think that Jake from State Farm is gonna replace his vaccination card.

I've not claimed any of mine for insurance, i've just reported them stolen.
                    that way the government won't come looking for them when Biden tells them too! HAHAHA

Comment

Just sign up for a shot, go to CVS, get the card and walk out instead of getting the shot. Fill it in with whatever and you’re done. There won’t be a sophisticated system to tell whether it’s fake or not, and person who is assigned to check it won’t be qualified or paid high enough to give a crap anyway.

Comment

I’ll get it tattooed on my *** if I every get any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There are alot of stolen cards from employess of WalGreens etc. Flea markets have been making Tx Drivers licenses with hologram
                          For years. On good ones there is no difference. With todays technology cards will be real. Or you can check around and goto a place that gives vaccinations and plunges it down the sink and gives you a card. Put you on the log etc. only catch is those aint free and going price is about $100

Comment

Sad I even opened this!!

I got a place for that card,bend over

Comment

Why would anyone need this card? Besides international flights.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Why would anyone need this card? Besides international flights.
                                Because it's only international flights for now imo.
                                Tractor Supply just put signs on there door yesterday (my area), that you can only come in without a mask if vaccinated.
                                Nobody ask or says anything when you walk in but I assume that will change based on our current heading of this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X