No announcement yet.

Investors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna say i remember you mentioning you were a veteran?? If so check out and see if you qualify for voc rehab they have a entrepreneur route. It’s one of the hardest route to go for voc rehab but defiantly worth a shot!

Comment

If anyone else is interested in maybe investing please let me know, I have numbers and my business plan, so feel free to message me

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
        I wanna say i remember you mentioning you were a veteran?? If so check out and see if you qualify for voc rehab they have a entrepreneur route. It’s one of the hardest route to go for voc rehab but defiantly worth a shot!

Comment

I’m usually the devil’s advocate, so I might as well play it here.

Why would someone be willing to put up all the money to allow you to go into business?

You mention agricultural. That covers a lot of ground. It doesn’t sound like you have any idea what you want to do. But you are hoping someone will finance you???

In reviewing your previous Threads since you got out of the military, it appears that you have changed jobs numerous times. You said you have been “in agriculture most of your life.” The first 18 you were a kid; the next 4 you were in the military; and you have been out of the military for what 7 years? So what, actually, did you “do” in agriculture “most of your life ((7 years?)” that would cause an investor to want to finance a job for you?

Comment

PM in route

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Why would someone be willing to put up all the money to allow you to go into business?

You mention agricultural. That covers a lot of ground. It doesn’t sound like you have any idea what you want to do. But you are hoping someone will finance you???

In reviewing your previous Threads since you got out of the military, it appears that you have changed jobs numerous times. You said you have been “in agriculture most of your life.” The first 18 you were a kid; the next 4 you were in the military; and you have been out of the military for what 7 years? So what, actually, did you “do” in agriculture “most of your life ((7 years?)” that would cause an investor to want to finance a job for you?
              I am thinking along these lines also

Except I suppose he is 35 now. So been out of military maybe 13 years?

Comment

Randy, you and I think too much alike. I’m surprised they allow us both in the same part of the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I know exactly what I want to do, but there are a lot of details and things that go into it. I cannot just write a one liner on what I want to do, it won’t make sense. If someone is interested I will be more than happy to explain it all in complete detail, but I won’t do it on a public forum.

As far as being in agriculture all my life, I have. My grandpa had a small cow herd and I grew up around it and had my hands in it as much as I could. Yes I was in the military for 6 years but while I was in I worked with a buddy on his dads ranch in San Antonio, he ran 1200 cow calf pairs and paid me to day work for him. After I got out I went straight back into it, working on various ranches, as well as day working and such. So again, I have been involved in it for a better part of 20 years and yes I’m 35 now. If you aren’t interested that’s fine, I’m not begging or pleading or holding a gun to anyone’s head. I have a dream, a passion and a vision for myself and my kids. I know how to make the money I just don’t have the financial part of it...that is all. Anything else you wanna try and question?

Comment

Originally posted by jbonney1986 View Post
                    I know exactly what I want to do, but there are a lot of details and things that go into it. I cannot just write a one liner on what I want to do, it won’t make sense. If someone is interested I will be more than happy to explain it all in complete detail, but I won’t do it on a public forum.

As far as being in agriculture all my life, I have. My grandpa had a small cow herd and I grew up around it and had my hands in it as much as I could. Yes I was in the military for 6 years but while I was in I worked with a buddy on his dads ranch in San Antonio, he ran 1200 cow calf pairs and paid me to day work for him. After I got out I went straight back into it, working on various ranches, as well as day working and such. So again, I have been involved in it for a better part of 20 years and yes I’m 35 now. If you aren’t interested that’s fine, I’m not begging or pleading or holding a gun to anyone’s head. I have a dream, a passion and a vision for myself and my kids. I know how to make the money I just don’t have the financial part of it...that is all. Anything else you wanna try and question?
                    Bernadelle is an acquired taste but he does have good intentions (most of the time!). He is asking what a skeptical but savy investor would be asking. They will poke holes in your assumptions both before AND after their investment in you and your business idea. You noted that your question was broad so understand that people often invest in people as much as ideas. Don't take it personal!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                      Bernadelle is an acquired taste but he does have good intentions (most of the time!). He is asking what a skeptical but savy investor would be asking. They will poke holes in your assumptions both before AND after their investment in you and your business idea. You noted that your question was broad so understand that people often invest in people as much as ideas. Don't take it personal!
                      That’s fine, I don’t have a problem with someone asking questions. Assumptions and trying to expose someone is different, I didn’t really see any “questions” in that novel he wrote. If he’s interested he can message me privately, I don’t have a single issue with answering questions. My idea isn’t broad, but it’s very detailed and I don’t want the whirlwind of other comments that would come with all of it, so that’s why I left it up to those who were interested to contact me privately. I appreciate you trying to explain what he was doing though

Comment

Working...
                      X