Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desert Bighorn Sheep-Doc’s shot at Carmen Island!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the recap Doc. What an amazing hunt and trip for you two!

Comment

Outstanding Doc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love a Docmay hunting thread

Comment

Wow thanks for sharing!

Comment

That’s awesome Doc! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Just caught up

Looks like an awesome trip and lots of great memories

Comment

What an awesome experience! Thanks for sharing! Congrats again!

Comment

Thanks for taking us along. Your hunts never disappoint us. Your living the dream.

Comment

I agree with the above, your hunt recaps are second to no ones! I greatly appreciate you taking time to let us in on your adventures.

Congrats on the continued success.

Rwc

Comment

Awesome story as always. You could write a heck of a book one of these days! No one can tell a hunting story the way you can. Congrats on the adventure!

Comment

Another great write-up, sir. Like others, I followed along on IG, but was waiting for this thread. Lucky man indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

As I mentioned before, 7 years ago I had too many drinks in Vegas at the SCI show and walked over to the Mexico Hunts booth. Mark Bueher from BSC introduces me to Sergio and I asked what it would take to book a sheep hunt on the island. With a handshake and $5000 deposit we set dates for 5 years in to the future.

A year later this spunky plastic surgeon walked in to my office and I ended up taking her to a charity event. Who knew she would become my wife and hunting partner! From the very beginning I told her how amazing this trip to Carmen Island would be. She was truly as excited as I was about this hunt!!!!!!

I am pretty sure that was the SCI show that we met lol. You had your soon to be wife there but im pretty sure yall were just dating.

So freaking cool doc.. That is one of my favorite Desert sheep ive seen in a while. well deserved..

Comment

Epic adventure as always! Congrats Doc!

Comment

Awesome hunt!!! GREAT wright up as Always!!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words. Really was the trip of many lifetimes!!!!!! Work is killing me now. I wish the wife and I were back on our little island with the sheep!

Comment

Working...
                                X