Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

It's been a busy day at work. This was in my neighborhood, just about the time I got up. Few blocks from me. But I didn't know it was going on. Heard the sirens. And was wondering what was up. One in custody. One still being sought. And one being questioned. Please pray for the family of the deceased. And for Officer Joshua Lott's healing.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 04-14-2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          It's been a busy day at work. This was in my neighborhood, just about the time I got up. Few blocks from me. But I didn't know it was going on. Heard the sirens. And was wondering what was up. One in custody. One still being sought. And one being questioned. Please pray for the family of the deceased. And for Officer Joshua Lott's healing.

Mike, Burleson is definitely not the little quiet town as when I lived there.
          The Ft. Worth hoodrats are flocking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry SOBs, glad they caught him- too bad he made it back to Johnson Cty. I hope I'm selected for that jury.

Why does someone think it's a good idea to start shooting? What do you gain, and/or why do what got you into that situation to start with. Just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Sorry SOBs, glad they caught him- too bad he made it back to Johnson Cty. I hope I'm selected for that jury.

Why does someone think it's a good idea to start shooting? What do you gain, and/or why do what got you into that situation to start with. Just stupid.
              In fairness I think it’d be a good idea to start shooting people like that scumbag.

Comment

The whole thing is crazy. I grew up in Burleson and the rest of my family still lives there. Prayers for all involved

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                  Mike, Burleson is definitely not the little quiet town as when I lived there.
                  The Ft. Worth hoodrats are flocking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yep. Been here 32 years. We had another shooting Tuesday morning. Home owner shot and killed a feller in his back yard. 1/4 mile from my house too. Yesterday was 1/2 mile from my place where officer got shot.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

NBC5 set up camp at The house of Mrs. Waddel’s son, they were asked to leave several times.... the son got in his truck to leave and backed over some camera gear...

The crew called JCSO, and had him arrested, said they were just doing their job.

That is BS on nbc5 part. Let’s just add insult to injury.

More prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

FYI. Officer Lott was released from hospital, at home resting.

Pretty awesome show of support for him from multiple agencies.

Comment

Working...
                      X