Mahindra Tractors: Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
    love mine, hurricane harvey claimed my first one but i didnt even have to think about looking at another brand , i went straight back to mahindra ...

it's a small one at 26 hp but it is a work horse ,,,, it is everything i wanted and delivers all i have needed

Do you have the 1626?

Comment

This was a little shocking to me, but I guess I should not be surprised:

Below is a list of factories where John Deere tractors are manufactured:

Rosario, Argentina: Ag tractors
      Montenegro, Brazil: Ag tractors
      Harbin, China: Ag tractors
      Ningbo, China: Ag tractors
      Tianjin, China: tractors
      Mannheim, Germany: Ag tractors
      Dewas, India: Ag tractors
      Pune, India: Ag tractors
      Saltillo, Mexico: Ag tractors
      Moscow/Domodedovo, Russia: Ag tractors
      Augusta, Georgia, United States: Compact utility and utility tractors
      Waterloo, Iowa, United States: Ag tractors
      Greeneville, Tennessee, United States: Lawn and garden tractors
      Horicon, Wisconsin, United States: Lawn and garden tractors

==============

On the Mahindra SxS, are they still the Intimidators being assembled in Arkansas or are they another brand ?
      Last edited by wellingtontx; 03-09-2021, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Do you have the 1626?
        mine is the 1526,, love this little tractor!

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
          This was a little shocking to me, but I guess I should not be surprised:

Below is a list of factories where John Deere tractors are manufactured:

Rosario, Argentina: Ag tractors
          Montenegro, Brazil: Ag tractors
          Harbin, China: Ag tractors
          Ningbo, China: Ag tractors
          Tianjin, China: tractors
          Mannheim, Germany: Ag tractors
          Dewas, India: Ag tractors
          Pune, India: Ag tractors
          Saltillo, Mexico: Ag tractors
          Moscow/Domodedovo, Russia: Ag tractors
          Augusta, Georgia, United States: Compact utility and utility tractors
          Waterloo, Iowa, United States: Ag tractors
          Greeneville, Tennessee, United States: Lawn and garden tractors
          Horicon, Wisconsin, United States: Lawn and garden tractors

==============

On the Mahindra SxS, are they still the Intimidators being assembled in Arkansas or are they another brand ?
          Now search individual class engine manufacturers and which part of the globe they come from. All over the place.

My mahindra is a tank, I've put it through more than a lil tractor should be asked to do. Ran it out of oil 3 times and overheated it atleast twice. Never has missed a beat. Mitsubishi diesel.

Comment

We have a small hay operation and used a Mpower 85 to mow and bale. We also used a 2565 to rake and do utility work. The Mpower gave us alot of problems, finally traded on MF 4710 (the MF has been in the shop 6 out of the 8 months we've owned it) The 2565 has given us problems too but its paid for so harder to justify getting rid of it. Right now the 2565 runs good but the tachometers are not reading. My brother has 2 JD 5100E, he bales hay and has had fuel and electrical problems. Mahindra makes good small utility tractors. We finally bought a JD 4430 and its the BEST! We are also looking at another 30 series JD. My advice is to buy a good 1970-2000 used tractor. Easy to work on and u dont have to deal with sensors and switches going bad and parts are cheaper. Also my Dad has a 2006 mahindra 45 hp (4500 model i think) and that thing can't be stopped!
            Last edited by Team Porkchop; 03-09-2021, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Picked up a new 2021 1626L HST from J5 Tractor in Conroe on Saturday morning. So far it has done everything I have asked it to do. Seems like its going to be a good tractor.
              Attached Files

Comment

Handed down my 2011 4500 to my son and bought a new 2019 6075 with cab you'll love the cab when you get old like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngblood View Post
                  Picked up a new 2021 1626L HST from J5 Tractor in Conroe on Saturday morning. So far it has done everything I have asked it to do. Seems like its going to be a good tractor.
                  I actually just got off the phone with Gene over there. He's drawing me up a quote now for the same tractor with box blade, cutter, tiller and trailer. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X