Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destroyer D350

***MAINLY A CONVERSATION STARTER THREAD***

IMO, this bow is one of the G.O.A.T.s out there. I would like to hear yall's opinion on why you think Bowtech hasn't pursued an updated version. I can't seem to justify switching to anything else and if I could find another one, I think I would buy it just to have it on hand.

I had one I really enjoyed shooting but after replacing the limbs 2x I moved away from it. One of my favorite "speed" bows.

Comment

I have one. Still hunt with it, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking for a new bow.

Comment

I totally agree OP. It was my favorite of all time, and had there not been limb issues I'd still be shooting it. I wish they'd fix the limb issue, and remake that bad boy!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          I totally agree OP. It was my favorite of all time, and had there not been limb issues I'd still be shooting it. I wish they'd fix the limb issue, and remake that bad boy!
          I hear you on the limb issue thing. To be perfectly honest though, I did switch out my limbs with Barnesdale 85# limbs and am currently shooting 72# and have yet to have an issue. Barnesdale makes some great limbs!!

Comment

Love my Destroyer LE

Comment

I have noticed also, the finish on my riser where my grip is, is starting to peel off.. May be time to strip it down and get it recoated...

Comment

great bow. I passed mine down to my son. it still kills deer and pigs as good as any newer model bow out there!

Comment

The d340 was a favorite of mine and still is. Wish I hadn’t sold the ones I had.

Comment

I have one and a Mathews Halon 6. The 350 is a great bow and have had no limb issues.

Comment

I had one. No complaints really about the performance, just that it didn't fit me right. Too long axle to axle for me. I sold it and bought a BTX-31. Just fits me better and I'm more accurate with it.

Comment

Both the 340 and 350 were pretty legit rigs they had some good bows on the market along with the Assassin. The consensus across all major companies today is running split limbs with tons of preload. That trend is here to stay and will probably permanently render bows like the destroyer series a thing of the past. Either way they are still on par with pretty much anything made today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've shot alot of bows and my D350 was easily one of my favorites over the years! I found it to be very shootable for a short brace speed bow. The only other speed bow I've owned that would compare was my BT extreme VFT.

Comment

Yea, I am really drawn to the 350 point on the D350. It seems like that is an impossible feat for bow manufacturers to consistently achieve. IMO, the 350 fps mark is a solid all round good speed as it allows me to shoot some HEAVY arrows at respectable speeds!

Comment

I still shoot a D340! I don't bow hunt enough anymore to justify looking at a new bow.

Comment

Working...
                              X