Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peaceful trip to the lake turned into Drama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peaceful trip to the lake turned into Drama!

Went to Lake Quitman this evening to relax with the wife. Was floating in the lake and a couple trucks pull up. SEVEN Hot younger ladies get out and undress into there bikinis! I knew the old lady was fixing to get jealous! Didn't have my shades on like a big dummy! She was on me like a hawk, if my head turned even a little that way she was calling me out! We have been married 20 years! I just cant figure out why I catch hell for just going to relax at the lake after a stressful day of work. WOMEN!!!!

And I didn't get no pics! I know that's going to be asked!

Tell her you were just looking at the menu not eating the meal

Comment

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Comment

Explain to her that you were just admiring nature and God's creations.

Comment

Gotta have those mirror reflective shades man. That’s rule number 1 of any summertime activity.

Comment

If some younger, well built men were to undress there on the bank, would be she be looking? If so, she has no ground to stand on.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
              If some younger, well built men were to undress there on the bank, would be she be looking? If so, she has no ground to stand on.
              It would have been a different story then! I'm just going to wear swimming trunks from now on, that thong just causes problems in the public!

Comment

Don't sweat it bud. It's just her way of showing she loves you!

Comment

You gotta make up a story and get her involved! See that blonde in the middle? I’m pretty sure that’s the girl I saw in the store the other day. She was either drunk or high or something. At one point I think I saw her sticking something in her purse to steal it. Or, can you believe what those girls are wearing! Just look at them. If I ever caught my daughter wearing that I’d...While she’s looking, you are too!

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                    You gotta make up a story and get her involved! See that blonde in the middle? I’m pretty sure that’s the girl I saw in the store the other day. She was either drunk or high or something. At one point I think I saw her sticking something in her purse to steal it. Or, can you believe what those girls are wearing! Just look at them. If I ever caught my daughter wearing that I’d...While she’s looking, you are too!

This guys been around the block.. He knows.

Comment

If you were floating around. You need to maneuver were you put your wife between you a your object,so when you are talking to her about nothing you're quarry is directly behind her. Hope this helps

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Got married, didn't go blind! Taking notice is a natural and human response. Gawking is another thing and is disrespectful to the wife, IMO. I'm sure glad my wife doesn't get fired up about stuff like that. But then again, neither do I. If Adonis shows up at the lake and I catch her taking a look, I'm not too proud to admit and understand why my wife would take notice of a good looking dude. I know who she's going home with and I understand that just because we got married doesn't mean her natural instincts were turned off because I put a ring on it. She's the same way. Heck, she's been known to point out a very attractive woman that I hadn't even noticed yet. We both will actually laugh at the other one when we get caught looking at another person of the opposite sex. Folks gotta lighten up about stuff. You can't do anything about a temptation being present. How you respond to that temptation is up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                          That is exactly what you do. Or position them between you and your truck and your just keeping an eye on the truck.

Comment

Sunglasses on at all times, even when its cloudy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                              Got married, didn't go blind! Taking notice is a natural and human response. Gawking is another thing and is disrespectful to the wife, IMO. I'm sure glad my wife doesn't get fired up about stuff like that. But then again, neither do I. If Adonis shows up at the lake and I catch her taking a look, I'm not too proud to admit and understand why my wife would take notice of a good looking dude. I know who she's going home with and I understand that just because we got married doesn't mean her natural instincts were turned off because I put a ring on it. She's the same way. Heck, she's been known to point out a very attractive woman that I hadn't even noticed yet. We both will actually laugh at the other one when we get caught looking at another person of the opposite sex. Folks gotta lighten up about stuff. You can't do anything about a temptation being present. How you respond to that temptation is up to you.
                              Amen to that . Never been married, but been with current gf 8 yrs. Never once heard a word, about anything like that.
                              If I did, it would probably be time to be moving on.

Comment

Working...
                              X