Offshore kayak sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offshore kayak sharks

I was able to make it offshore last week and have a couple of videos for yall! Some close calls in these with some lessons learned!

"Shark fishing Offshore with Rookie mistake." on YouTube

"Rig Sharks, Almost a disaster!" on YouTube

Heck ya! How many miles off shore are you? Seems like a lot of paddling. How long does it take to get out there?

Comment

Nice
      Very familiar with that spot over the years

Comment

That’s cool. I saw your comment about moving to coast after retirement. Where you think you might end up?

Comment

You crazy man.

Comment

every custom rod I ever got was the one I lost overboard or broke to rookie bs.

Comment

Great videos, B!

Comment

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That just makes me tired watching it. Good stuff, sorry bout the rod.

Comment

I'm not sure if you are crazy, have huevos of steel or both. Looks tiring!!! How far out is the rig?

Comment

Better sharpen that knife lol. Rod tip gone? Whole rod twisted up lol. You had lots of fun and thats all that matters.

Comment

Been a couple years since I've been but I miss it big time! Really like the video!

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                          Heck ya! How many miles off shore are you? Seems like a lot of paddling. How long does it take to get out there?
                          Most of the time less than 3 miles but I have been up to 8 miles before. That rig is about an hour out.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                            That’s cool. I saw your comment about moving to coast after retirement. Where you think you might end up?
                            Somewhere on the Texas Coast right about the middle I think. I really love Matagorda.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              I'm not sure if you are crazy, have huevos of steel or both. Looks tiring!!! How far out is the rig?
                              That rig is under 2 miles. It's great exercise!

Comment

Working...
                              X