Smaller camera recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smaller camera recommendations

I have a semi-professional Canon DLSR and lenses up to 400mm to go with it. It has been a great camera and I love it, but now I’m looking for something a little smaller to take with me around the 3D course while shooting, or when hiking and exploring with my daughter. Something that I could put in a waist pack or even a quiver pocket, that would be lighter than lugging around the Canon. I’m way out of the loop when it comes to today’s camera options, and have started doing some research. Any suggestions from the Green Screen bank of knowledge?

I’d like to keep it under $500, if possible.

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
    I have a semi-professional Canon DLSR and lenses up to 400mm to go with it. It has been a great camera and I love it, but now I’m looking for something a little smaller to take with me around the 3D course while shooting, or when hiking and exploring with my daughter. Something that I could put in a waist pack or even a quiver pocket, that would be lighter than lugging around the Canon. I’m way out of the loop when it comes to today’s camera options, and have started doing some research. Any suggestions from the Green Screen bank of knowledge?

I’d like to keep it under $500, if possible.
    iPhone would be my suggestion. Takes as good a picture as any of the point and shoot cameras.

Comment

Working...
    X