X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's fine........

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
      CTD is like our Murle's here in Granbury.
      That's the truth!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        It makes no difference to me. If people are willing to pay their prices it's nobody else's business. Supply and demand. Be prepared or pay the price and whine.
        I agree that capitalism is a think to support. I believe they got hit from the price changing from add to cart to check out.

I hate CTD and smile about the fine. At the same time I agree to post a price and it’ll sell or it won’t lol

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
          Do you sale something at the cost you paid for the item or the cost to replace it?
          If a box of ammo was $35.00 four years ago but it's $75.00 now, what would you sale a box of ammo for?
          I don't sale anything.........

Comment

I got some great deals from them years ago on random items such as an 11shot tube extension for my 1100 and hkg3 magazines. But for the most part they are way over priced. I don’t even look anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
              CTD is like our Murle's here in Granbury.
              I don't see how that place stays open. I went in there one day years ago, never again!

Comment

I never new there were so many commies on this site........

Glad y'all want the state telling private business what they can charge for their products. And no, i wouldn't buy a **** thing there, I just believe in personal liberty and the free market

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  the hail you don't!

Comment

I'm confused at the statement, "ammo is a necessity".
                    Food, shelter, and water, yes necessity. Ammo? That's a stretch. That being said, almost anything that can be used as protection during a disaster could be labeled a necessity and fall under the anti-capitalism jurisdiction. If a company wants to charge stupid amounts of money for a product, it's their business. Hopefully stupid people don't support them.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                      I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                        I never new there were so many commies on this site........
                        What an interesting knew development. You're right businesses should be able to change prices between the time you place an item in the cart and the time you buy it. Silly people thinking there should at least be some rules in commerce.
                        Last edited by arrowsmack324; 12-18-2020, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I would agree with Jerp & m16 but the fact they decided to name their operation what they did is deserving of punishment for violating the obscure irony clause...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            I would agree with Jerp & m16 but the fact they decided to name their operation what they did is deserving of punishment for violating the obscure irony clause...
                            a bit ironic for sure - that’s some expensive dirt! I think they are a **** outfit but I also think the market should be the one who punishes them

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                              What an interesting knew development. You're right businesses should be able to change prices between the time you place an item in the cart and the time you buy it. Silly people thinking there should at least be some rules in commerce.

Well as a customer i have tried to get a better deal than the price listed, in effect changing the price between the time i put it in the basket and the time I bought it. Seemed ok to me, but i am not a commie.....

Comment

Just did a " Price Check" between CTD and 2 other Online Ammo businesses that had the same 223 Rem ammo in stock ( Wolf 62 Gr HP) ... Just saying - They were Cheaper than the other2 ...

Comment

Working...
                                X