Apps for shooting? Ballistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apps for shooting? Ballistics

So I've been hard core bowhunting for almost 20yrs. Hadn't really rifle hunted since high school. My interest came back really after I got in to an infantry unit and started getting range time.

Are there any ballistic apps where I can put in my rifle, ammo etc...and it will tell me drop or other pertinent info? For the most part, most of my rifles are simple crosshairs and I have a range finder. I will likely be getting something more technical when I get the optics for my new x-bolt .270.

Kinda need the crawl, walk, run education so I don't get too far in over my head until the knowledge catches up.

There are several. I use Shooter and it has served me well

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      There are several. I use Shooter and it has served me well
      I'll check it out. I need something user friendly. I fight electronics.

Comment

I use KAC Bullet flight L2

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          I use KAC Bullet flight L2

$30!!!! Does it come with ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ballistic AE

Comment

Ballistic AE

Comment

Ballistics Arc

Comment

Shooter
                  Works great in field for real time temp barometric pressure and altitude

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                    $30!!!! Does it come with ammo?

I don’t think I paid anywhere near that. Idk. Had it for years.

Comment

Check out the Strelock Pro app. You can select your exact scope and reticle.

Comment

Buy a cheap chronograph and make sure your speed is correct. It will never be equal to what the box says.

Comment

I googled some as couldn't find some of them for android... will be going back to iphone so I will hold off on buying one.

We're looking at several ballistics apps that run on your smartphone, as well as a couple of standalone devices. Ballistics science meets point and click.

Comment

here is another that looks interesting. it was the ae I couldn't find and googled. It had some bad reviews for service.

Ever wondered what ballistic app the best shooters use? Here are the answers! This article covers the ballistic apps the top precision rifle shooters are running to calculate their firing solutions for first-round hits at long range. The data is based on a recent survey I conducted of the top-ranked shooters across the country in ...

Comment

Ballistic AE. Well worth the 30$

Comment

Working...
                              X