Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SEC Shorts continue to nail it. That Aaron Judge bit is exactly how I feel when they’d cut away or do a split screen.

Ags snuck by last week and needed some luck, but they put themselves in a position where the luck mattered. Hope we don’t need to score 40+ to beat leech. I don’t know if our offense can do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Survive and advance. That makes 2 weeks in a row against ranked opponents. While Miss St is unranked, they appear to be favored by a point or two at home.

It will take another gritty performance to run the win streak to 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        West Virginia is a team Texas should beat handily, which means they let them hang around, making it closer than it should be.

And get kicked in the cow nuts at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I've switched from herding Aggies to herding Bob...
          In your own mind.

No bickering from me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            While Miss St is unranked, they appear to be favored by a point or two at home.

I didn't get that myself but Vegas knows a lot more than me! Looks like Tigers will win this weekend! One lost LSU QB vs a former lost LSU QB!

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Survive and advance. That makes 2 weeks in a row against ranked opponents. While Miss St is unranked, they appear to be favored by a point or two at home.

It will take another gritty performance to run the win streak to 3.

Miami is not a top 25 team. They lost to a directional.

Comment

IF the Aggies can't get the penalties cleaned up it is going to be a long season. Having Anias Smith down with a broken leg is big loss as well. I did some spark in the 2nd and 3rd quarters where they played well, they will just have to keep that up for 4 quarters. Can't take Miss St lightly.

Comment

Hook ‘Em

It will be interesting to see how this team and staff react to this loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Miami is not a top 25 team. They lost to a directional.

Is this bickering?..

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Hopefully GP has been game planning for OU like he did for Bama, Texas needs that W.

Sark is setting himself up for disaster if he can’t finish off an opponent this season. Close doesn’t cut it.

The Aggies haven’t saved their season IMHO, but they have thwarted disaster. The dumbass trying to superman from the 8 yard line was a game changer for Arkansas.
                      Last edited by Chad C; 09-26-2022, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Sark will show who he is and who this team is by taking care of business. Hopefully the crowd will show up and help too!! I will be in the mountains of New Mexico chasing elk!!! Maybe get updates on my phone and catch the second half when I get back to the house.

Hook'em!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Is this bickering?..
                          No.

It isn't Horn on Horn either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Hopefully GP has been game planning for OU like he did for Bama, Texas needs that W.

Sark is setting himself up for disaster if he can’t finish off an opponent this season. Close doesn’t cut it.

The Aggies haven’t saved their season IMHO, but they have thwarted disaster.
                            He better be game planning for WV

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                              He better be game planning for WV

Comment

I think Okie lite beats Baylor by a touchdown or more. Gundy coming off a bye week is bound to be bad news.

West Virginia really isn't that bad.. for whatever reason I have watched a lot of their games this season and I am always impressed. Be interesting to see how Texas looks.

Aggies are honestly a**. That win against Arky was one of the luckiest I've seen in a while. With how poorly they look each week, it's bizarre that Jimbo isn't 1-3 right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X