Camera bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera bags

What camera bags are you all carrying all your gear in? in the market for one to carry two bodies and 2 or 3 lenses 3

I'm pretty happy with my Mind Shift 26L. I've owned many bags and so far this one has handled what I've thrown at it. It's been around the country with me.

Comment

Camera bags are like lenses, you never seem to have the exact one need at the right time so I have many over the years.
      I mainly use the Think Tank Airport Commuter but also have Lowepro Dryzone 200 that I will use if I know I am going to be out in some nasty, wet or real dusty environment. It is completely weather sealed from the elements.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have this Think Tank bag and have had it for at least 15 years. It is my main bag.

Comment

I have a manfrotto prolight backpack that Ive had for about 10 years. You can probably pick one up from ebay for less than 100.00 I carry small laptop 2 camera bodies, 400mm f4 70-200mm 24-105 batteries cards external hard drives and it even has a place for my tripod. If you buy used make sure it has the rain cover. I use it as my carry on and have gone all over the country and had no issues.
          Last edited by jbr81900; 09-20-2022, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I picked up a MOSISO Camera Backpack off Amazon last spring, it was under $70 and has a hard outer shell to keep stuff protected. Wanted something durable to take to the stand and out in the wilderness with me and its withstood turkey season so far. I can fit one body, 2 lenses, three go pros, and most attachments I need in the bag. Plus it also has a laptop compartment outside of the main camera storage area. I've enjoyed it so far and for the price it seems to be very rugged and durable.

Comment

Travel with ease and capture unforgettable moments. The Atlas Packs camera backpacking system is designed for professional gear and sized based on torso.Need to be in a remote landscape one week and a bustling city street the next, Atlas Packs are reliable, expandable, carry-on and designed to exceed your expectations.

I love the atlas athlete pack for day hikes and landscape photography. I have quite the collection of Hill people gear packs that i use more and i tend to just stick my camera and lenses in a cube and put in a HPG pack instead of a dedicated camera pack.

Comment

Working...
              X