Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

So by the time a street dealer gets his coke supply to sell to the average drug users it’s been handled by a few different people. I would say 3-5 people. And if all those hands are cutting it to make more of a profit who knows what’s in it when you use it.

Comment

Someone can quote me if I am inaccurate but I believe I read that there has been enough seized coming across the border to wipe out half of the U.S.? I do know that Lauren Boebert (R-CO) introduced a bill to declare it a weapon of mass destruction.

I wouldn't be suprised if we don't start seeing deaths caused by laced foods and the likes

Comment

DRUGS KILL!!!!

Been this way and won't change. Likely started with "just weed"

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            I highly highly doubt it.

Ok. Whatever you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Talk to your kids about Fentanyl

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              I think Mad is right. As I understand it, the actual amount required to kill someone is tiny. Aspirin sized. Am I way off base?

Yes it’s way less than that and can absorbed thru skin. 1-2 mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If Mexico were invading us with their military, planes, artillery, etc. we would destroy them. So tell me what the difference is ? They are slowly destroying us and we don’t do chit ! I guess if we’re that stupid we deserve it.

Comment

Bad stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    If Mexico were invading us with their military, planes, artillery, etc. we would destroy them. So tell me what the difference is ? They are slowly destroying us and we don’t do chit ! I guess if we’re that stupid we deserve it.
                    Exactly. The leaders of our country will send Americans across the pond to shoot camel jockeys that are a threat but people who are just as ruthless if not more ruthless are right next door trying to destroy the United States every day. I suppose it all depends on who you're getting money from. Someone's gotta be getting something out of it or it wouldn't be the problem that it is.

We worry about everyone else's problems except our own.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      That doesn't make any sense, not if you're a dealer with clientele you want to keep.
                      Doesn't make sense from a point of use or cost perspective.
                      You cut things to make more money.
                      Fentynal is probably the most expensive cut you could buy.
                      Or maybe I missing something, but the urban myths of dealers cutting such and such with such and such, goes back to the 60s.
                      There are very small isolated incidents where something was mixed with something for whatever reason and people died, but dealers aren't running around cutting everything with Fentynal.
                      It would only make sense with heroin really, and even still it's not cost effective.
                      Coke it would enhance, but you would have to sale it for twice the normal price, you would most likely kill off your customer base in the first week, and you would be broke lol.
                      Not to mention, they would be on to you, after the first hit.
                      Everything else it would really make no sense.
                      it makes sense if it gets you hooked faster and longer and it appears to be working. but they are probably trying to find the perfect balance of getting you hooked and keeping you alive to fund their vacation houses.

Comment

China makes it and use Mexican cartels to smuggle it into the USA. What an absolute travesty and disgrace of an administration that just keeps allowing it to flow over the border.

Comment

All you have to do is touch this stuff and it can kill you. I read an article the other day where somebody stuffed a napkin laced with this crap in a woman's car door handle she was poisoned when she pulled it out.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            DRUGS KILL!!!!

Been this way and won't change. Likely started with "just weed"
                            Probably started with alcohol...

Comment

This has been going on for 50 plus years, not just the current administration, it's been all of them!

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                              China makes it and use Mexican cartels to smuggle it into the USA. What an absolute travesty and disgrace of an administration that just keeps allowing it to flow over the border.

Comment

Austin Texas, now has narcan vending machines as a pilot program
                                I think the dealers are cutting the heroine with garbage, then add fentanyl to hide the low quality? And make pills with inert agents and add fentanyl to giving them some kick ?
                                I am surprised boerne champion high school hasn’t had someone OD , as in the AM you can watch kids buy drugs @ the shopping center parking lots down the street

Narcan vending machines installed across U.S. to fight opioid crisis

Wife and I saw some flakka zombies standing in the street last week , so I expect that will start being a problem
                                Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-24-2022, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X