VXR 28 mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VXR 28 mods

I bought this bow awhile back just now getting it ready for the season. Bow currently has 29in mods on it I need to change them for a 28in draw, I found the modules and bought them. After looking the bow over real good it looks like the swap should be pretty straight forward 2 countersunk screws. The string just barely touches the mods at rest, my question(s) are, (1) Do I need to do anything special to pull the string away just enough to change them out? (2) is there anything that needs to be done after mods are changed besides peep and sight?

I’d just take to a shop and have them swap. But im sure there’s some videos on YouTube how to change them

Comment

Just use your finger to pull the string away from the mod when backing out the screw closest to the string. You're just relieving the pressure to the screw from the string pushing on the mod. Very simple, mainly making sure your screw is going straight in. It's gonna feel like your gonna break the current screws when backing them out. They have lock tite on them. Your new mods should have screws with lock tite on them as well. Just make sure you have the correct Allen head and not a tad smaller. Don't wanna round out the locked in screw. You can break the screws free before you mess with the string any. No press needed. Do it from the couch, eating popcorn, watching Andy Griffith, looking at the drought out the window. [emoji16]

Cam timing should remain as it was. Doesn't hurt to go back and confirm though.
      Last edited by BowPro73; 08-19-2022, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X