3D at Brazos County Archery August 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D at Brazos County Archery August 14

Located in Bryan, Texas, BCAC has arguably one of the best 3D ranges in the state. We are hosting a 3D shoot on Sunday, August 14.

Traditional shooters will start at 8 am and compound shooters will start at 9 am.

30 ASA targets set up in the woods (and out of the sun). We will have plenty of water on the range and most likely cold fruit to help keep you cool.

Come on out and play with us!

Www.BrazosCountyArchery.com also on Facebook.

Range address is 1715 Louis Street Bryan, TX

By "ASA targets" do you mean the trad shots will be 30 yards?

Comment

Our trad line is a 25 yard max. While we are a certified ASA club with ASA classes and rules, we have made modifications. We also have a women's trad that shoots at 20 yard max. And, the trad shooters voted to use the center ring as the 12, not the ASA 12 rings.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Shame they shoot on Sundays

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
            Shame they shoot on Sundays
            My thoughts, too. I am going to Bryan to see Mom this weekend, so I'll shoot Sunday morning. Great club with a great course! But I wish clubs would defer to Saturdays for shoots.

Comment

Big thanks to BCAC for setting up the shoot. A fun course like always.

It's unfortunate that I suck at archery, but I'll keep trying!

Comment

About the Sunday vs Saturday.....

Most of the people who set up the range WORK on Saturday. We tried hosting Saturday shoots but the people who requested them NEVER showed up to shoot so of course they would not show up to set up.

Plus, we are competing with kids sports on Saturdays. Saturday attendance is always less than Sundays.

We simply do not have the man power or justification to host a shoot on Saturday.

Comment

Never possible to please every one , Many archers are Church going folks though.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                    Never possible to please every one , Many archers are Church going folks though.
                    Yes, I know but it sure would be nice if the people who preferred to shoot on Saturday would show up to set up and show up to shoot. That was my point.

Comment

Working...
                    X