No announcement yet.

Teal Season 2021! 16 Day Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David knows no quit, fishing or hunting it doesn't matter. Man is a beast!

Comment

Here is a pic from yesterday. Hurricane Hunt with a Friend!

Comment

Day 5 Garwood
        My leases in Garwood are just dead right now. It was a Great morning though. Cool ,nice north breeze! I can enjoy that any day. Was hoping it had picked up ,but still no birds around me. I can hear shooting north & south ,but quiet in my area. Never seen this place this dead. Not even seeing birds in the air to amount to anything. Me & the pup enjoyed it though. We had a good time! LOL!
        Had 1 bird come in about 8:30 & my only chance. Saw one other bird about 80 yards high & a couple of high bunches going somewhere. Still can't think of anything else I would rather be doing!
        Happiness is a bloody dog And Hope for tomorrow!

Comment

I enjoy your teal thread every year! Keep after em! Glad you sold your OU too!

Comment

Day 6 Nada
            Got an invite back over where we hunted in the hurricane. Good amount of birds early,then slowed down with clear almost calm winds. Hunting a freshly flooded rice field.
            Seen a good amount of birds in the air, go about 2 miles north and maybe see a flock or two on my place. amazing how they can be so concentrated & down the road a little slow,slow. Good times & some Great dog work today! Can't beat it with a stick!

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Wait a minute.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                  Wait a minute.
                  LMAO!! You never know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by honker View Post
                    wait a minute.

lmoa!

Comment

I was sitting next to redneck royalty on the fishing boat in Mississippi and didn't even know it

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        I was sitting next to redneck royalty on the fishing boat in Mississippi and didn't even know it
                        And if you remember, I had my tea!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          And if you remember, I had my tea!!
                          Yes you did, uncle Dave. I would have got you to sign the cork handle on my zebco 33 limited edition if I would have known it was you!

Comment

Day 7 Garwood
                            Had a few birds moving right before LST. Thought maybe thing were picking up. Nope! LOL! Got 1 right at shooting time & then saw a few small flocks, but they didn't work in. At least they were close & almost in range. What is strange is the place I hunted yesterday was all but dead today. At 7:30 the guys had only seen 3 birds in their field. They ended up with 2. I believe most birds settled in quick with the warm, clear calm morning. Neither I or the other guys had anyone hunting close to them. Gonna give it one more go in the AM at Garwood & Sunday start trying the coast. Did end up with 3 dove kickers. Me & the pup both said it is alot better than sitting in town or going to work!
                            Good Luck to Everyone this Weekend!

Comment

Just seeing this. Go get um David

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Teal Season 2021! 16 Day Run

Awesome thread! Headed north on a teal hunt this week. Hoping this little front comin down will bring some with it. Good luck closing it out sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X