2021-2022 Available Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RooterTX09 View Post
    There will be an opening on our lease in Eastland County for 2021-2022 season and beyond. 412 Acres with lots of terrain and thick brush (mesquites and scattered post and live oaks Lots of cactus). 8 total tanks and 6 that hold water all year. Has electricity for a camper. We are a very low impact group and are easy on the property.

$2800/spot - yearly lease (there are 3 total spots including this opening)

PM me for details.
    pm sent

Comment

2021-2022 Available Leases

Posted on SA Craigslist (by pease manager, not me)...I’m on this lease and there are so quirky rules but I can live with them. Let me know if you have questions.
      Last edited by Abu_dude; 01-11-2021, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
        I have a 640ac lease available in Schleicher county 10 mins from Eldorado going towards Mertzon off Mount HWY. This place is on the divide, it is mesquite country. There is pens, stands , and feeders there that can be used. I lease a place from the same family that owns this place and have hunted the area for many years. I have NOT hunted this place but have drove it a few times and it’s covered up with deer. This is a year round place so you can dove, turkey, and deer hunt. Each spot will get 1 trophy, 1 cull, 3 does and 4 turkey. There has been axis not many they can be harvested as well as any hogs you see. But this is primarily a WT lease. It’s family and kid friendly with guest privileges. There is a place to set up an RV with electric and water. I am looking for a group/family to take the 4 remaining spots. There will be 5 hunters on the place. Each spot is $3000. Looking for a good management mind group that wants a great place to hunt long term. Please be able to fill all spots. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I will be going down to get the place leased the last weekend off extended season. All money is due at time off lease signing the first year then split into two payments there after.
        Message Sent

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          Too far of a drive for them skinny deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0692.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	241.4 KB
ID:	24640774
          This is from Ozona looks pretty healthy to me

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
            [ATTACH]1035981[/ATTACH]
            This is from Ozona looks pretty healthy to me

What’s that thing weight, 110 undressed?

Comment

What’s that thing weight, 110 undressed?

Didn’t weigh him but he was a tank for sure
              Main thing is to feed feed feed and give em birthdays just like any place else

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                Didn’t weigh him but he was a tank for sure
                Main thing is to feed feed feed and give em birthdays just like any place else

I’m kidding. I was messing with AC when I posted that. I know there are big deer out there. As a Houstonian though, it’s far. I wish I had the time to make it out that far but I’d have trouble keeping feeders full.

Comment

I’m kidding. I was messing with AC when I posted that. I know there are big deer out there. As a Houstonian though, it’s far. I wish I had the time to make it out that far but I’d have trouble keeping feeders full.

Yes sir it’s a haul for dang sure
                  Just can’t do that any more especially with like 10 people on 2k acres or so

Comment

Lease Details

Lease ID: 1430
                    Date Listed: 2021-01-11
                    Owner's User ID: Jaybeemck
                    Ranch name: Ellen M Ranch
                    County: San Saba
                    Acres: 1100
                    Hunters: 10
                    Cost: $3300 per hunter.
                    Lease Type: year-round
                    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, archery
                    Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, small game
                    Property description: Long-term, year-round lease of 1,100 acres offered in prime hunting habitat for deer, turkey, feral hogs and other small game. Rolling, hill country terrain, with year-round creek water. Located off Highway 71 near Fredonia, with Llano, Mason and Brady each within about 20 miles. Brush and wildlife maintained under management programs. Electricity and water hook-ups in place, as well as stock tank, at hunting cabin construction site. Hunting cabin to be built at site at hunters' expense. First 5 years of lease at $33,000/year, second 5 years at $37,000/year; maximum of 10 hunters.
                    Lease description: Long-term, year-round lease of 1,100 acres offered in prime hunting habitat for deer, turkey, feral hogs and other small game. Rolling, hill country terrain, with year-round creek water. Located off Highway 71 near Fredonia, with Llano, Mason and Brady each within about 20 miles. Brush and wildlife maintained under management programs. Electricity and water hook-ups in place, as well as stock tank, at hunting cabin construction site. Hunting cabin to be built at site at hunters' expense. First 5 years of lease at $33,000/year, second 5 years at $37,000/year; maximum of 10 hunters.

Comment

Lease ID: 1334
                      Date Listed: 2021-01-09
                      Owner's User ID: Firemedic10
                      Ranch name: Crane/Lane
                      County: Val Verde
                      Acres: 12000
                      Hunters: 4
                      Cost: $3500 per hunter.
                      Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, archery
                      Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, small game, exotics, other
                      Property description: Crane/Lane Ranch is 12,000 acres West of Del Rio, TX. It is North of Comstock, TX on Hwy 163.The lease price per member is $3,500.00 per year
                      Lease description: Crane/Lane Ranch is 12,000 acres West of Del Rio, TX. It is North of Comstock, TX on Hwy 163. It is a low fence ranch with Whitetail deer, Aoudad, Javelina, Predators, Dove, Quail, and a few Hogs. The ranch is a family lease where kids are allowed and encouraged to come enjoy the outdoors, family and guests hunt off the members allocation. The lease price per member is $3,500.00 per year, with the first half due now and the second half due in August. Protein must be feed from February thru August; the wildlife quality has improved over the last three years of protein feeding. So, protein feeding is mandatory. There is a camp house in the northern part of the lease with minimal space inside and plenty of room for trailers on the outside. There is a camp area in the south with plenty of trailer parking available. If you are interested call 281-224-8877 HARVEST 1.All deer will be tagged in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. 2. Each membership includes 1 trophy, 1 Cull/Management, 3 Does and any combination of 1 ram and 1 ewe of Aoudad, Mouflon, and Corsican sheep. Family and guests hunt off member allocation. 3. Dove, Quail, and Javelina limits are in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. 4. No limits on Hogs and Predators. DEFINITION 1. Trophy Deer will be 10 points or more and must be 5 ½ years or older 2. Management Deer will 9 points or less and should be 4 ½ years or older. 3. Cull Deer will be 7 points or less and 3 ½ years or older.

Comment

Lease ID: 1429
                        Date Listed: 2021-01-07
                        Owner's User ID: Danielb
                        Ranch name: Buna
                        County: Jasper
                        Acres: 5000
                        Hunters: 4
                        Cost: $1525 per hunter.
                        Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, archery
                        Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, small game
                        Property description: Mld lease needing 4 hunters
                        Lease description: Need 4 hunters to join mld lease.Campsite but no elec or water.

Comment

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
                          Us281
                          make / manufacturer: Hunting lease
                          model name / number: Deer and hogs
                          size / dimensions: 400 acres

This ad is for a 400 acre deer lease near Marble Falls Tx
                          It is posted in the Houston area for hunters living in Houston looking for hillcountrylaw lease
                          The lease is for 4 hunters at $4500 each .

This is a season lease with limited year around access.

This 400 acres - part of low fence larger ranch.

The deer herd is well managed with a good buck-doe ratio.

The lease is for management minded hunters - bow hunters preferred.

The lease is available because we are making a change - not because hunters left on their own.

The ranch produces quality deer.

Camp site with water and electricity.

More information available only if you respond with email address.

Comment

Hunting Lease - $2,000 (Colmesneil, TX)

32 acre year-round lease. Telephone calls only 4 zero 9 - eight 3 seven - 9 nine 1 one

Comment

2021 deer lease - $4,250 (Marble Falls)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
                              400 acres 15 miles SE of Marble Falls in Blanco Co. Low fence well managed deer lease for 4 Bowhunters $4250 each for 2021 hunting Season . Campsite with power and water. One trophy of hunters choice , one spike, at least one doe per hunter. Hunters furnish stands and feeders. No hunting guest privileges. No single hunters this is for exclusive group of 4 hunters. Please respond with email address.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post this information.

Comment

Working...
                                X