Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

ATF letter regarding Pistol Braces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATF letter regarding Pistol Braces

Just a heads up on the letter the ATF put out regarding pistol braces.

EXPLAINED: ATF Letter Regarding Pistol Braceshttps://www.scribd.com/document/488431301/Atf————————————————GRAB GUNS & GADGETS GEAR————————————————https://bit...

What government entity/branch has power over the ATF? Trump needs to use some executive orders on his way out. This is BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
      What government entity/branch has power over the ATF? Trump needs to use some executive orders on his way out. This is BAD.
      Trump doesn't give a **** about what they're doing. Remember he's the chud who thought a bump stock ban was a good idea and also screwed the pooch on helping get the HPA passed when we had the house and senate. I don't remember any big bans happening under O and I couldn't stand his *** either.
      Last edited by arrowsmack324; 12-18-2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

There is a clause in that letter that says if a firearm was purchased or acquired in good faith that it is legal before the Letter, it is a legal firearm.
        I took pictures yesterday of serial numbers and emailed them to myself just in case I ever need to prove they were acquired before that Letter is official.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post
          There is a clause in that letter that says if a firearm was purchased or acquired in good faith that it is legal before the Letter, it is a legal firearm.
          I took pictures yesterday of serial numbers and emailed them to myself just in case I ever need to prove they were acquired before that Letter is official.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Where in the letter. My understanding is that this is a clarification roughly summarized as, " Yeah all those guns you slapped a pistol brace on and used as rifle are actually SBRs, so go a head and register them with NFA. By the way we are so nice, we won't charge you on the tax stamp."

HORSE SHAT

Comment

Tagged for later.

Comment

No one. Well, no one who cares. The DOJ basically does what it wants with impunity. It's always been that way.

Comment

Where in the letter. My understanding is that this is a clarification roughly summarized as, " Yeah all those guns you slapped a pistol brace on and used as rifle are actually SBRs, so go a head and register them with NFA. By the way we are so nice, we won't charge you on the tax stamp."

HORSE SHAT
                My understanding as well and my exact feelings also.

Comment

blah blah blah

Comment

Comment

is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of gray area that will let the ATF determine whatever they want when they feel like it if they decide to raid your gun safe or you get caught with one of these? This is my take away from this.
                      "just letting you all know that you better hope you encounter us after we all just got a little and are in a good mood, you're welcome for the heads up"
                      -ATF
                      haha

Comment

Working...
                      X