No announcement yet.

My beautiful wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been dating/living together for 15 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you guys grieving a loss, and for you that are battling illness as we speak!

This beautiful gal came into my life 10 years ago and we have been married for almost 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats on 33 years, and I sure am sorry for your loss. This is my wife of almost 16 years. We have been together for 17 years, I got a daughter(step my butt) out of the deal and we have a son together as well. We got married very young and currently have the coolest grandson as well. If the good lord decides we only get 33 years of marriage then I look forward to the next 17.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0511 (002).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	24662311[/ATTACH]

25 years and dated around 10 before that. And our son.
          Attached Files

Comment

In just a couple weeks we will be celebrating 18 years of marriage.

Comment

The angel that pulled me up out of the depths of disaster 34 years ago. Couldn't live without her.
              Attached Files

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that most of us knuckleheads have managed to out kick our coverage

Just sayin

Comment

I thank God for my wife every day. She makes life fun. We do so much together, and I treasure her. She may hit me for this but…

She outfishes and outhunts me, but I have fun trying to keep up. And life for us is an adventure!

Comment

Thank you for starting this thread. It's nice to step back and show appreciation of our soul mates. We've been together 19 yes and married for 12. She's an awesome person, excellent Wife, and the best Mother.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just heard a caller on a radio show call in with what he is grateful for. It was his Kristen who was called home 15 months ago. Don’t know of it was you but thought of you both immediately.said prayers for you two again. Cannot imagine your loss. Continued prayers.

Comment

This is a great thread. Prayers up for comfort for OP and all that have lost their spouse. Been married to my best friend for 10 years and I sure hope we have many more, but each day is a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I know this for certain, I no longer believe I'm one of the few on here who married up. She has put up with me for 45 years as of last December. I am blessed much more than I deserve.

For those of you who have lost your spouses through one way or another, I am truly sorry. I offer up my prayers on your behalf. I pray our God brings you comfort and strength even in a time of loss.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                              Just heard a caller on a radio show call in with what he is grateful for. It was his Kristen who was called home 15 months ago. Don’t know of it was you but thought of you both immediately.said prayers for you two again. Cannot imagine your loss. Continued prayers.
                              Yes, that was me on Jesse’s show. I wasn’t going to call but thought it was appropriate for his request.

I forgot about this thread. Boy we have a passel full of smoke shows on here. Take care of those queens men! I love that so many love to hunt and fish.

Comment

My beautiful wife

I'm sorry for your loss IowaHunter, and others. It's hard to imagine the pain that y'all deal with on a daily basis.

So, here's my "Yes, I outkicked my coverage" wife of almost 14 years. It's the 2nd marriage for both of us, and it's been pretty great the whole time. Now that both of our grown/married kids (4 total) have started presenting us with grandchildren, life just keeps on getting better.

Last edited by HeyMikey; 02-25-2022, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X