Chandeleur Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed meeting yall , Doug and Chew!
    Sorry those reds vacated that spot overnite. We'll get them next time.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Really great to finally meet you after all this time, David. Enjoyed it!

Comment

Job well done. I went 20 years ago, I'll get back some day. Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Great meeting you Doug and it was good seeing Bobby and I’m glad he caught some fish. It started to get the knack for it at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Good meeting you too! Yea Bobby did catch on pretty quick. I just had to keep throwing those hardheads out of the live well!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Great to meet you too. Weird how that happened but it was still fun trying. I'll have to say I never saw anyone cover the ground you did that morning! Might be why you caught them and we didn't! Hope we get to do it again!

Comment

Great trip and great guys! Enjoyed meeting all of you. Doug I look forward to your pictures. Phillip...thank you for the invite! Hope to go again!!

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I've been on a lot of TBH outings over the years...but this was one of the best. Great people, great trip, heck of an adventure. I had about 3 days notice for this one and didn't feel prepared at all...but everyone was great sharing gear, techniques, and allowing me to potlick to great extent.

I've got redfish on the half shell in the RecTec right now. Mamma is happy.

Thanks for the invite Doug, thanks to Phillip for putting it together, thanks to some big ugly dude for the best cheesecake I've ever tried, and whoever was taking pics of me when I was acting like I passed out on the couch can kiss my booty.

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Beer count

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post

I think the beer count was the same as the trout count. [emoji15]

Comment

I didn’t drink any beer, but I had to break into my back up bottle of Tito’s.

Comment

Awesome guys! Hope to make that trip one day!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                          We have a group of 18 going in April with captain Troy. He has Another boat that’s going to carry 6 and anchor close together. I think we gained another TBH’er as Eddie had a blast and is ready to go back. If you book again we will be in no matter when

Thanks for putting this on Phillip. I have fished but never really serious. (Always go with guides) Thanks for all the tips and tricks fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            We have a group of 18 going in April with captain Troy. He has Another boat that’s going to carry 6 and anchor close together. I think we gained another TBH’er as Eddie had a blast and is ready to go back. If you book again we will be in no matter when

Thanks for putting this on Phillip. I have fished but never really serious. (Always go with guides) Thanks for all the tips and tricks fellas.

Eddie is a fishing machine. Good dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              I think the beer count was the same as the trout count. [emoji15]

Sounds about right!

Comment

I know this much, if I go back which I intend on doing I was have several bags of Chicken on a chain and magic grass Down south lures and knocking tail lures.

Comment

Working...
                                X