16 point buck - low fence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    Beautiful buck! Congrats! Am I the only one that feels like 2006 was yesterday- and not 14 years ago?!
    Feels like yesterday to me! 14 years... WOW

Comment

Originally posted by MJeep13 View Post
      I didn’t score him but I need to. Been meaning to for 14 years now lol

Very jealous about your place. If I ever get the chance to hunt Tilden again, I’ll never let it go. You will see some amazing bucks.

That's a beautiful buck and he will score plenty high. He's hurt on beam length and spread, but good Lord he's got so many G points and serious mass.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        That's a beautiful buck and he will score plenty high. He's hurt on beam length and spread, but good Lord he's got so many G points and serious mass.
        Yep, only 13” inside but 18” outside!

Comment

Character and mass for days!

Comment

Very nice deer

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Awesome deer

Comment

That is a Beautiful Buck . Grandpa and Dad are proud of ya !!

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                    Not that it matters but did you ever score him, be interesting to see. We just bought a small place right out of Tilden. This got me pumped up!
                    Just measured him... 144.5

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Just scored him... 144.5

Comment

Nice! Awesome buck.

Comment

Very nice, congrats

Comment

Wow...heck of a buck. Congrats.
                            Gonna be hard to top it

Comment

That's a lot bigger than anything we ever saw around Tilden. The two placed we hunt around Tilden, I think had been over hunted for years. That's a nice buck.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                                That's a lot bigger than anything we ever saw around Tilden. The two placed we hunt around Tilden, I think had been over hunted for years. That's a nice buck.
                                Thanks! Hate to hear that about Tilden, we had some amazing bucks out there, but it was before the oilfield took over the area. I’ve driven by our old place (off East Old Fowlerton Rd) several times and it’s all high fenced off now. Look at it on google maps and it’s nothing but well pad after well pad now. Was great for oil industry but bad for low fence deer hunting! It was pretty regular to see a 120-140 any given weekend. The weekend before, I missed another buck that looked very similar to this one with the split brow tines, and he was with 3 other monsters well over 18”, one was likely 20”+ wide. Watching those 4 bucks trot out together is a sight I’ll never forget. Couldn’t believe I got redemption the very next weekend with this guy. To this day, I’m still not totally convinced it’s not the same guy - I just don’t remember seeing all the kickers on the one I missed the weekend before. Miss that place!

Comment

Working...
                                X