Elon Musk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
    They have this amazing paradigm when it comes to logic. If rules are set and then the adults that set the rules break the rules they will not let it go. They will refuse to accept any illogical reasoning as to why it is okay for anyone to violate the rules. Its awesome to watch. I see a lot of this in Elon’s actions though he has a milder highly functioning form. He will not tire of this argument with the liberal establishment. Hell he already put a massive amount of his fortune on the line to prove the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had a young man work for me for a year that had Asperger’s. He was a hard worker and other than a constant tamping foot when he was seated you would never know. He is now serving our nation in the Navy. His mom pushed him and expected the best he had to give instead of being a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      I had a young man work for me for a year that had Asperger’s. He was a hard worker and other than a constant tamping foot when he was seated you would never know. He is now serving our nation in the Navy. His mom pushed him and expected the best he had to give instead of being a victim.

Awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Why?

Because I wanna buy some. Just too rich for me currently.

Comment

Another wonderful distraction.
          Well done Marxist Media. Slow clap.

Comment

Switched because he thinks he can run and win there at a later date.

Comment

$250,000 doesn’t seem like a bad deal for being forced to look at Elon’s ****, but it seems like she could of demanded a lot more hush money. Kinda chump change coming from SpaceX.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                $250,000 doesn’t seem like a bad deal for being forced to look at Elon’s ****, but it seems like she could of demanded a lot more hush money. Kinda chump change coming from SpaceX.

250K seems to be the standard payout to accusers these days for people trying to scam billionaires. I could have a nice payday but I don't personally know any billionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  250K seems to be the standard payout to accusers these days for people trying to scam billionaires. I could have a nice payday but I don't personally know any billionaires.
                  About the same amount they would pay in attorney's fees to fight it. If you're a billionaire, you also don't want to waste your precious time. Much better option to just write a check and avoid the hassle and distraction.

Comment

Space X has, flight attendants?

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                      Space X has, flight attendants?
                      Private plane.

Comment

Working...
                      X