Sandhill Crane outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all... looking to do a crane hunt with 6 to 8 guys this winter. December/January time frame.

Any personal experience or recommendations?

Was thinking near Lubbock, but could be talked into S. Texas and fit in some fishing too

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

The best/hardest working/most honest I have ever been with.

I would go again and again with Will or someone from his operation.

And I hate using outfitters.

Enjoy exciting Texas dove hunting and Texas duck hunting with Avian Skies, a leading Texas hunting ranch. Visit here to book your next hunt with us!

Comment

We use crooked wing for cranes and geese around lubbock

For ducks we use silver duck down in Snyder, but they have recently started offering cranes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Contact Dane

Tule Creek Outfitters Tulia, Texas Guided Bird Hunts, Pheasant Hunts, Duck Hunts, Goose Hunts and more. Texas Panhandle Bird Hunting - Upland & Waterfowl

Also has a great camp house / home you can stay at

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
            Contact Dane

Tule Creek Outfitters Tulia, Texas Guided Bird Hunts, Pheasant Hunts, Duck Hunts, Goose Hunts and more. Texas Panhandle Bird Hunting - Upland & Waterfowl

Also has a great camp house / home you can stay at
            This. You can combine with pheasants as well. Dane is on our deer lease. Great guy. You will have fun with him.

Comment

We hunted with Tornado Country Outfitters this year out in Pampa. Evan did a great job of putting us on limits of birds. https://www.tornadocountryoutfitters.com/

Comment

https://www.huntsandhillcranes.com/

Comment

Bringing this back up. I’m looking for a hunt as well. Sharp, you decide on any of these or book with someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                    This. You can combine with pheasants as well. Dane is on our deer lease. Great guy. You will have fun with him.
                    Tule Creek. 11 man, one of the most fun hunts of my life. They're probably booked out already but you should call and see if they have spots.

Comment

The ultimate in waterfowl guide service along the centeral flyway.

I’ve hunted the past two winters with these folks. The ‘lodge’ is in Rocky, OK. Been good times.

Comment

I hunted with West Texas Safaris in the Brownfield area this year on opening weekend. Those guys had the birds and worked out to get us on them. We had a great TBH hunt with Michael, Jeanette, Les, Colette, Kevin, Mary and Karla.

Discover world-class guided hunting experiences with West Texas Safaris, offering diverse hunts near Lubbock, Texas. Book yours today!

Comment

Dane with Tule Creek is the way to go. If he is full he should be able to point you in a good direction of another outfitter, which is a big deal in the Texas Panhandle due to every 26 year old running a guide service out here.

Comment

Working...
                          X