Need help for a buddy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help for a buddy...

Got himself a Samick Sage this week and shot some of my 600 spine arrows at 30.75". That little rig shoots well for a <$200 bow!!! And it really like those arrows, even bare shafted.

He needs to buy some fletched arrows. He wants to stay on the frugal side till he gets it all worked out. Don't need no $14/each fletched arrows. I thought of Gold Tip Warroirs, but they're only 30" long. Maybe go with the 700 spines and cut them shorter?

Somebody point my in the right direction.
    Last edited by SJP51; 04-25-2022, 07:39 PM.

GT Warriors work great out of my Sarrels longbow. That’s what Bob recommend and he was right. My wife shoots cheap Easton aluminums out of her Sage and they fly great.
    GT Warriors are nothing special, but they’re cheap and fly straight out of my rig.

Comment

I posted a comment on a previous post on GT. Specifically the warriors. Had heck getting them to fly straight. I bought some cheap chinese Amazon arrows for 35.00 for 6. They are some of the best I've shot. Ordered another 6 just to have them.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Briar Friar; 05-20-2022, 10:42 PM. Reason: NoSpake

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
          GT Warriors work great out of my Sarrels longbow. That’s what Bob recommend and he was right. My wife shoots cheap Easton aluminums out of her Sage and they fly great.
          GT Warriors are nothing special, but they’re cheap and fly straight out of my rig.
          Warriors were my first thought. But in the 600 spine are only 30" long.

He went with some Black Eagle's he got on Amazon. The arrived 32" long, so he was able to cut them down.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
            Warriors were my first thought. But in the 600 spine are only 30" long.

He went with some Black Eagle's he got on Amazon. The arrived 32" long, so he was able to cut them down.
            My 600s we're longer and I cut them to 30.5. I'm shooting them with my Sage now.
            Black Eagles are excellent arrows at a fair price.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Perhaps my question will be very sharp and slightly strange, but where can I buy a good crossbow or bow? I'm afraid to buy something of poor quality, which will cause me problems.

Comment

Originally posted by GiovannaBradsha View Post
                Perhaps my question will be very sharp and slightly strange, but where can I buy a good crossbow or bow? I'm afraid to buy something of poor quality, which will cause me problems.
                Wrong section. Try Equipment and Tuning.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X