Fires in llano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fires in llano

There’s over 10 fires burning along hwy 71 from llano east to the county line. It’s burning big! I stopped to help put out a flare up and when the wind kicked up it just exploded like gas! If anyone’s hunting off of hwy 71 you might want to check on your place.

thanks please us updated.

Comment

My concerns are off Hwy 16

Comment

Starting to evac the east side of town just now

Comment

All the cedar on sandstone Mt lit up and the embers are blowing back towards town and the river

Comment

Ooooof. Likely some idiot dragging a chain. Hope they get under control quickly.

Comment

Prayers up and be safe !

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                Ooooof. Likely some idiot dragging a chain. Hope they get under control quickly.
                Or a bbq trailer! I saw some fires this week on the highway started by a pit and some cigarettes

Comment

Good luck all you Llano folks!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    bet it was a cigarette butt out the window. see it all the time.

Comment

Man that’s horrible.

Comment

I agree with the chain dragging. From llano to county line would put fires past Horseshoe Bay

Comment

Crap.

Comment

That is not good. Hope it stays away from town. I was just texting with my hunting group. We should all be carrying fire extinguishers in our vehicles/ATV’s, etc at the lease just to be on the safe side. I usually keep mine in my camper but that is about to change on my next trip to the lease. Home Depot is about to get a visit from me as well for more fire extinguishers.

Comment

Please do not buy the 1A rated extinguisher, it's just big enough to pi$$ you off. Stay safe Llano!!

Comment

Working...
                              X