Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer Request For David Barclay ( GarGuys Dad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for recovery

Comment

prayers up for continued healing!

Comment

Been out of pocket all day. Just now seeing this!! Praise the Lord! I know y'all are glad to have him back home! Just remind him that chicks dig scars! Will continue prayer for healing and minimal scarring. Does he have to do any radiation or chemo?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Been out of pocket all day. Just now seeing this!! Praise the Lord! I know y'all are glad to have him back home! Just remind him that chicks dig scars! Will continue prayer for healing and minimal scarring. Does he have to do any radiation or chemo?
          No sir. They are pretty confident they got all of it. Drastically less tissue removed than planned. Praise the Lord. He doing great this evening. Ear hurting a little. They reconstructed him an ear canal on his left side. It has some kind of plug in it to hold the shape till it forms. That's bugging him. Not taking any of his pain meds.
          Last edited by GarGuy; 05-20-2022, 09:24 PM.

Comment

We were told he would be in the hospital a minimum of 5 days after surgery. Heck he came home straight out of icu 2nd day.

Comment

Well it's a fact that his generation is just plain tougher than ours!

Comment

Great news! Prayers up for a continued recovery.

Comment

True

Comment

Thanks for the update Steve. Glad he’s doing well and y’all are getting some rest. Continuing prayers for a speedy recovery. Deer season will be here before we know it. Looking forward to some GarGuy and the Geezer ride again live threads.
                    Last edited by Gumbo Man; 05-21-2022, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Good to read this.

Comment

Great news to read about your Dad, Steve! Praise be unto our Lord. AMEN!

Comment

Fact!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m late to this one too, my apologies. Prayers up anyway for his continued healing. Having been there several times, with the stitches to prove it, I know it ain’t fun. Hang in there Mr.Geezer, there’s still big deer out there waiting on you !

Comment

I am happy to read the surgery went well and not as involved as feared. Prayers for quick healing.

Comment

Great news, praying for a quick recovery!

Comment

Working...
                                X