Express Kingwood to Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express Kingwood to Austin

Looking for an express from Kingwood Area to Austin. I could drive to meet if you aren’t necessarily in Kingwood. Monday - Sunday. Any day works.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What part of Austin?

Comment

I’m not sure. I will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by popknott View Post
        I’m not sure. I will find out.

He said he can get to any part. Even north near Georgetown or round rock

Comment

I generally try to bypass Austin but I go through Georgetown across to Liberty Hill on 29. I will be going this coming weekend or the next. If you can't find anyone sooner let me know and I will see if I can work it out. What will I be expressing?

Comment

Rifle. I will not be available after the 19th so it would have to be before that. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
              I generally try to bypass Austin but I go through Georgetown across to Liberty Hill on 29. I will be going this coming weekend or the next. If you can't find anyone sooner let me know and I will see if I can work it out. What will I be expressing?
              I actually live in Liberty Hill and the rifle is coming coming to me. I have your favorite beverage if you can bring it to me.

Comment

I can bring it as far as Bastrop but won’t be until the 26th... let me know via pm if this is something you want me to do...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                  I actually live in Liberty Hill and the rifle is coming coming to me. I have your favorite beverage if you can bring it to me.
                  I can definitely get it to you, just need to work on getting it to me. I will be coming that way either 16th or 23rd

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                    I can definitely get it to you, just need to work on getting it to me. I will be coming that way either 16th or 23rd

I can meet with you anytime this week. We can work this out.

Comment

Working...
                    X