How was your Father's Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was your Father's Day?

My dad came down to Rockport for some kayak fishing to celebrate both his birthday and our Father's Day. We had a blast on the water and caught some good ones.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHewmYDvVM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHewmYDvVM[/ame]

I cherish the time I have with my dad. He's my fishing and hunting buddy, and my best friend. I'm blessed that he's in good health, and that we can spend the time doing cool stuff.

My daughter learns from each of us, and keeps us on our toes, so we both get to pass along our experience to her as well!

I hope y'all had a good one, too!

Looks like y'all had a good time. I have no complaints on Father's Day....knocked around with the wife and kids, watched the US Open and ate fallow chicken fried for supper.

Comment

Spent the day at work overseas but I will make up for it when I get back.

Comment

I had Father's Day weekend. Wife got a room at the Hyatt downtown. Took me to Astro game Friday night. Out to eat and Pete's Dueling Pianos Saturday night. We then came home Sunday and the kids had a party and made dinner for me. I am truly blessed

Comment

Found out I am gonna be a grandpa !

Comment

The day before Father’s Day got a notice in the mail from social security that they canceled my disability, effective over 2 years ago, and that I owe over $50k that is due in 30 days. So needless to say it was not good.

Comment

We got a wonderful surprise Sunday night. Our son in the Navy had an unexpected stopover as he flew from Atlanta to Monterey, CA. He also had our young granddaughter in tow. We hadn't seen him in over two years, so needless to say it was the best Father's Day surprise I could ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                We got a wonderful surprise Sunday night. Our son in the Navy had an unexpected stopover as he flew from Atlanta to Monterey, CA. He also had our young granddaughter in tow. We hadn't seen him in over two years, so needless to say it was the best Father's Day surprise I could ask for.
                Awesome, what a great Father's Day for both you and your son. Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                  I had Father's Day weekend. Wife got a room at the Hyatt downtown. Took me to Astro game Friday night. Out to eat and Pete's Dueling Pianos Saturday night. We then came home Sunday and the kids had a party and made dinner for me. I am truly blessed
                  Holy crap

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great time. My family threw me a crawfish boil and my 10 grandchildren were there to enjoy.

Comment

Mine was great. Went glamping at Jellystone Park in Burleson Thursday-Monday. We've been going there since 2013 and the kids still love it. First solo trip since my wife and I separated and all went well. Chose Jellystone because of the kids being so comfortable there. Feeling better about our New Mexico trip in a few weeks. Will be the first out of state trip and longer in duration.

Comment

I had a good One. I was on a trip with my son with boys scouts. We had stayed on an island in the keys and on Father’s Day we paddled 5 miles back to main land in a canoe. A little strenuous but got to spend quality time with my son and a couple “adopted” boys that don’t have dads in the troop.

Comment

Working...
                        X