Gallbladder Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS_1974 View Post
    Had my gall bladder removed in July 2015. Mine was full of little bitty stones. Luckily I only had one episode becasue that was the worst pain I have ever experienced. Got it removed 2 days later and all good since then. During recovery, you are going to find out how much we actually used our abdominal muscles and dont realize it lol. It's not a big deal though. I was sore for about a week but I went back to work two days later.
    That's my issue right now. I squirmed so much from the pain that I pulled out my IV.

I'm on that good stuff now.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
      No stones..just inactive...

That's how mine was. It just decided to crap out.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        That's how mine was. It just decided to crap out.
        Hopefully the Honda doesn't do it.

Comment

Hopefully the Honda doesn't do it.

Honda is running fine. My wife couldn't make it without it.

Comment

Abdomen is sore, so I'm loaded with pain meds.

Ahhhhh.... get well soon!

Comment

Well, today was my turn

Went on the robot knife for gall bladder removal. At least they say it was a robot. They rolled on a big white room, next thing I remember was waking up in a recovery room.

Comment

Well, today was my turn

Went on the robot knife for gall bladder removal. At least they say it was a robot. They rolled on a big white room, next thing I remember was waking up in a recovery room.

Comment

Sometimes, you dummy up and post twice.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
                    Let me know how it is going. Mine is schedule for the 30th

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                      Let me know how it is going. Mine is schedule for the 30th
                      I'm pretty much 99% now. Only thing I feel different is a slight tug when I laugh in the area it came from. I go back to work with no restrictions Monday.

I only took one pain pill when I got home, but I sure was hurting when they woke me up. They fill your abdomen with air, so the side effects of that is referred pain in the shoulder/neck area. Moving around helps get it gone. I was slow to reintroduce foods, but I haven't really found anything that doesn't agree with me. Just take it slow. I've heard it can take a few months for things to regulate. Get to exercising as soon as you can because that will help with the healing.

Comment

I'm pretty much 99% now. Only thing I feel different is a slight tug when I laugh in the area it came from. I go back to work with no restrictions Monday.

I only took one pain pill when I got home, but I sure was hurting when they woke me up. They fill your abdomen with air, so the side effects of that is referred pain in the shoulder/neck area. Moving around helps get it gone. I was slow to reintroduce foods, but I haven't really found anything that doesn't agree with me. Just take it slow. I've heard it can take a few months for things to regulate. Get to exercising as soon as you can because that will help with the healing.

Glad you're doing well. After having mine out, as soon as the doc said I could have solid food again, I had a triple meat w/cheese and jalapenos from Whataburger. Oh yeah, onion rings too.

Comment

Fireman, I am glad to hear how well yours went.
                          I am now 24 hrs out of surgery, I am still bloated but feel pretty good. Stomache is sore because for the 4 insisions about 1 inch long.

Over all I feel pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
                            Fireman, I am glad to hear how well yours went.
                            I am now 24 hrs out of surgery, I am still bloated but feel pretty good. Stomache is sore because for the 4 insisions about 1 inch long.

Over all I feel pretty good.
                            Glad you're doing well also.

Comment

Well, I think I have a gallbladder issue, made an appointment, discomfort and lots of belching and gas. Anybody else have those symptoms?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                                Well, I think I have a gallbladder issue, made an appointment, discomfort and lots of belching and gas. Anybody else have those symptoms?
                                Had to have mine removed a few years ago and these were the exact same symptoms I had. Don’t be like me and hope it goes away go get checked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X